Global Teaching Academy
The Office of International Programs created the Global Teaching Academy to recognize and celebrate exceptional teaching in an international context.
Please vist the current members page to see this year’s inaugural class. Members will be inducted into the Phi Beta Delta Honorary Society for International Scholars.
- Recognize our peers for their interest and efforts in globalizing Auburn's curriculum
- Facilitate international course offerings on campus
- Assist in creating an academic International Minor
- Fund Academy faculty with modest support for international travel in recognition of their internationalization efforts
- The Academy will add five to six faculty per year, recognized for their international teaching
- Nominations will be invited from tenure-track faculty in May
- Faculty need simply to provide a CV highlighting their teaching of international content, either on-campus or overseas
For more information or questions, please contact Dr. Andrew Gillespie, assistant provost for International Programs at 844-5009, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: December 3, 2014