Mentor of the Year Award
Mentors change lives. This award honors an individual in the PASS program who has made a significant difference through their mentorship. Please complete a nomination form if you wish to have your mentor considered for this award. Nominations forms will be available the first week of February.
Mentors must meet the following criteria to be considered for this award:
- Be a mentor in the PASS program for the Academic Year
- Be nominated by a mentee in the PASS program
- Attend PASS mentor training and orientation
- Have at least weekly contact with their mentee (with at least one face-to-face contact per month)
- Submit monthly activity sheets to verify their work with their mentor
- Attend scheduled meeting with program coordinator
Nomination forms are due April 15th. The winner of this award will be announced at the PASS Mentorship Luncheon at the end of this semester and will receive recognition at both the programmatic and college levels.
Mentor of the Year Nomination Form