Auburn junior Coleman Turnipseed gained invaluable experience interning with Alabama political leaders in Washington, D.C., this summer.
Statues of Shug Jordan, Cliff Hare and Pat Dye—the three men whose names adorn Auburn's football stadium and playing field—were unveiled Friday outside the southwest corner of Jordan-Hare Stadium near the Tiger Walk entrance.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- New directors, officers appointed to Auburn University Foundation Board
- Leading cybersecurity officials call for real collaboration between the public, private sectors to fend off threats of cyber threats
- Federal Order Requires COVID-19 Vaccination for University Employees
- Auburn, Tuskegee partner to open access among communications programs
- Supply chain expert explains consumer issues ahead of holidays and shopping season
Visit the Newsroom