News Updates and Upcoming Events
Sarah Jane Levine is no stranger to challenges. Growing up in an active-duty military family, she moved nine times. She started working in middle school. High school had her in apparel markets across the country. And in college, she opened her own store in the middle of a pandemic.
- Auburn Alumni Association launches a buy one, give one face mask initiative
- Auburn University becomes first SEC school to offer degree in sports production
- EAGLES students soar through Panhellenic Recruitment
- Auburn University Interdisciplinary Center for Advanced Manufacturing wins $4.26 million DOD award
- Auburn trustees recognize alumnus Harold Franklin, approve 2021 budget
Visit the Newsroom