Talented researcher and valued mentor Jennifer Robinson has been honored for her commitment to others with the Gerald and Emily Leischuck Endowed Presidential Award for Excellence in Teaching.
Former Miss Auburn Caroline Stephens Milner has earned yet another crowning achievement—recently being appointed to a clerkship on the nation’s highest court.
On Thursday, Auburn unveiled a special courtyard honoring the late Harold A. Franklin, the university’s first African American student who integrated the land-grant institution in 1964.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- Pair of Auburn students win $1 million Bass Pro Shops U.S. Open National Bass Fishing Amateur Team Championships
- Auburn, Alabama student veterans marching in Operation Iron Ruck to raise veteran suicide awareness
- Taking flight: Women in aviation soaring high at Auburn
- Grit, grace and Southern tradition
- Gov. Ivey announces 2021-22 trustee selection process
Visit the Newsroom