Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Advanced art history students at Auburn University get a hands-on look at the world of art curation right in their own backyard and have a unique experience for their portfolios. Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art welcomes students to curate a two-part exhibition in the Chi Omega-Hargis Gallery. Exhibition one is titled "The American City: Tourists and Denizens" and exhibition two focuses on "Division of Labor." Museum staff will feature the student's research in an online series of collection spotlights.
The holiday celebrations begin early this year with the Auburn University Department of Theatre’s production of “A Civil War Christmas.” Opening in the Telfair Peet Theatre on Thursday, Nov. 9, at 7:30 p.m., “A Civil War Christmas” weaves together a tapestry of stories surrounding fictional and historical characters with holiday music, marches, hymns and spirituals of the period to tell a story of companionship and communal hope arising from one of our nation’s darkest hours.
- Auburn hosting decorated Army general, former White House cabinet member for Nov. 29 talk on leadership
- Hammer named general counsel at Auburn University
- The Auburn Plainsman carries on tradition of excellence with 20th Pacemaker Award
- Umphress named director of Auburn Cyber Research Center
- New program at Auburn to prepare students with intellectual disabilities for success
Visit the Newsroom