News Updates and Upcoming Events
For months now, an Auburn University research team has been keeping close tabs on roughly 250 tagged paddlefish and smallmouth buffalo in the Alabama River in an effort to learn more about how lock-and-dam systems on a waterway impact fish movement upstream and down.
Auburn University will kick off its Martin Luther King Jr. (MLK) Celebration Week with a breakfast featuring Quinton Ross, president of Alabama State University, as the keynote speaker. The event will take place at 7:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 21, at The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center.
- Two senior leaders join Auburn University
- Auburn’s online programs receive top rankings from 'U.S. News & World Report'
- Auburn researchers suspect additional rules for player safety could decrease college football fandom
- Auburn weed scientist, colleagues tackle troublesome turfgrass weed
- Auburn University selected for prestigious Churchill Scholarship program
Visit the Newsroom