Homepage Special Features
Donahue Drive, from West Magnolia Avenue to just north of South Heisman Drive, will experience staged closures through Aug. 10, 2018 to install a duct bank–an underground structure which will house and protect electrical cables.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University is moving toward its goal of being a leader in this game-changing technology. It’s making strategic investments to broaden its capabilities in additive manufacturing and building partnerships with organizations such as NASA and companies including GE Aviation.
Auburn commuters can expect partial lane closures beginning mid-July as construction of the five-story, 600-space South College Street Parking Deck begins on College Street between Roosevelt Drive and the main entrance to The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center.
- Seventh Auburn University graduate awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Auburn senior awarded fellowship for yearlong exchange program in Germany
- Surplus manager Bill Capps is honored to be a Phil and support the Women’s Philanthropy Board
- Auburn agricultural researchers using grants to help farmers control costs, improve efficiency
- Auburn animal sciences students travel to Costa Rica for veterinary medicine service project
Visit the Newsroom