News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn students will benefit from an enhanced partnership with Delta Air Lines to create more leadership opportunities and initiatives through Emerge at Auburn, a campus organization within Student Involvement.
With many practicing nurses not meeting recommended physical activity guidelines, Auburn researchers recommend nursing students develop a habit of walking a dog. Auburn nursing students are fortunate to have Daisy, a therapy dog, who loves walking with them.
- Auburn dean emerita honored with APLU Lifetime Achievement Award
- Auburn students, faculty aim to spur interest in the growing sustainable biomaterials and packaging field
- Compound Solutions invests $500,000 in Auburn University College of Education teaching, research and outreach
- Auburn’s golden eagle Nova, War Eagle VII, possibly in early stages of heart failure
- Auburn University Theatre presents ‘The Belle’s Stratagem’
Visit the Newsroom