Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
The nation’s top law enforcement official, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, visited Auburn University on Friday to examine two Auburn initiatives designed to protect the public—one focused on the national opioid crisis and the other involving the world’s most advanced detector dogs.
Auburn University has taken another step forward as a leader on the national stage of cybersecurity with today’s naming of globally renowned cyber expert Frank Cilluffo to direct Auburn’s Charles D. McCrary Institute.
- Boone and Crockett Club chief of staff Tony Schoonen to give seminar at Auburn University Sept. 28
- Auburn University offering public health, ecology and forestry-related online graduate certificates
- Auburn professor named a Graphic Design USA 2018 Educator to Watch
- Shelby announces $3 million for Additive Manufacturing Research at Auburn
- Auburn University becomes first Adobe Creative Campus in the SEC
Visit the Newsroom