News Updates and Upcoming Events
What would you say if you were told a preventative measure to being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia is sitting in your kitchen pantry? According to Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy researcher Dr. Amal Kaddoumi, that could certainly be the case.
- Auburn University to offer forestry finance and investment online graduate certificate
- Talking About Diabetes: Pharmacy professor uses communication to improve health outcomes
- Auburn University President Steven Leath appointed to key APLU post
- Auburn University helps launch unprecedented national effort to increase college access, equity and postsecondary attainment
- Federal appointment places Auburn at center of key science and engineering role
Visit the Newsroom