Entrepreneurship Pop-up Workshop
Improve the Odds of Success of Your Business Idea
February 5, 2020
A regional Entrepreneurship Pop-up Workshop is being hosted in Athens designed for small business owners and business professionals that will help you consider the business side of your idea and how to expand your existing business. You’ll learn about developing value propositions, identifying market potential, and addressing your biggest risks. Based on the Lean Startup Methodology, participants will use a Business Model Canvas in combination with Customer Discovery to gather valuable insights on their business idea.
- Date: February 5, 2020 from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- Location: Athens City Hall Council Chambers - 200 Hobbs Street West, Athens, AL 35611
- Price: There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is required to receive materials and lunch!
Who Should Attend
Individuals with an early-stage idea or seeking to grow their existing business
What You Will Learn
- Expand your network of innovation partners, mentors, and potential collaborators
- Learn how to develop a successful business case for securing funding and attracting collaborators
- Develop greater self-confidence and a new way of thinking about how to value your business and the impact of your idea
Contact David Mixson at email@example.com or 334-844-3887
This event is sponsored in part by the AU EDA University Center Program awarded under ED17ATL3030030 by the DOC.
Last Updated: January 21, 2020