Facilities Service Support
The Service Support Unit provides movers, custodial staff, floor maintenance, etc. The Service Support Unit moves furniture and equipment and sets up special events for the entire university. Note that fees are charged for equipment use.
Some of the common functions and services provided by the Service Support Unit include:
- Renting chairs, podiums, tables, and stages
- Moving furniture and equipment
- Moving boxes, racks/shelving, and all other items
- Setting up for dedications, groundbreaking, and graduations
- Pressure washing entrances and exit walkways
For more information, please call 334-844-4810.
Last Updated: September 18, 2015