Class of 2027, you’re in!
Every incoming class makes their mark on Auburn. They use their unique talents, passions, and ambitions to shape our student traditions, increase our university’s positive impact on the world, and leave our beloved Auburn better than they found it.
We can’t wait to see what the Class of 2027 brings to the Auburn Family.
Complete your enrollment checklist to make sure you’ve done everything you need to do to join the Auburn Family.
Be bold in your pursuit of all things Auburn.
- Choose from over 150 majors to find your best path to success
- Conduct meaningful research through the Auburn University Cellular and Molecular Biosciences Summer Research Scholarship program
- Help build affordable housing for residents of West Alabama through the world-renowned Rural Studio
- Work out in the 240,000-square-foot Recreation and Wellness Center, a big reason Forbes ranked Auburn #1 for Recreational Facilities
- Join the Auburn Off-Road Club, American Marketing Association, or any one of nearly 600 student organizations on campus
- Witness Aurea take flight in Jordan-Hare Stadium before kickoff, a spectacle that ESPN named the SEC’s best pre-game tradition, or join in dozens of Auburn traditions
10 Things to Do Your Freshman Year
Held the day before classes, you’ll learn the Auburn Creed, alma mater and meet your academic dean.
Learn about the many student organizations and clubs on campus.
Join 87,451 of your closest friends at Jordan-Hare Stadium to cheer on the Tigers and watch the eagle flight!
Everybody on campus greets one another with "Hey!" This day has become one of our more fun and cherished traditions.
It governs our campus and sets the standard for how we interact with each other.
Relax with friends and listen to the clock tower play the fight song at noon each day.
Enjoy the celebration after a victory!
This nine-time national champion is the lovable, living spirit of Auburn.
The climbing walls, indoor track and a multitude of classes await you.
Do you prefer a comfortable spot in RBD or outside in the pleasant weather?