Auburn DegreeWorks is a degree-auditing and degree-tracking tool. It is an online program that compares your academic achievement to your major requirements as found in the Auburn Bulletin. You can use it to track your academic progress toward a degree, review the requirements you have satisfied, and plan the courses you can take to complete your remaining requirements.
You can also use Auburn DegreeWorks to do a "what if" analysis, that is to see how the courses you have taken fit into a different major.
Auburn DegreeWorks provides the basic information you need so that you and your advisor can focus on your goals and plan how to achieve them.
For more information about DegreeWorks, visit our Degree Works Training Manual.
Stay on Track
Auburn DegreeWorks provides an electronic audit of your progress toward a specific degree. The audit will report and track:
- Courses and credit hours earned as applied toward your degree program
- Catalog requirements in effect when you choose a major
- All requirements necessary to receive a specific degree
- Transfer credits used to satisfy degree requirements
- Courses for which you are currently registered (listed as in-progress or 'IP')
- Courses that do not apply to specific degree requirements, but do apply toward overall earned hours and cumulative GPA
To learn more about Auburn DegreeWorks, click the links for helpful FAQs. When you are ready to look at your record in Auburn DegreeWorks, click the "Sign In" link that takes you directly to AU Access and into Auburn DegreeWorks.
What If Scenarios
- Before you meet with your academic advisor to discuss registration for an upcoming semester.
- After you register to ensure that the courses you selected applied to your requirements as you thought they would.
- After your grades for each semester are posted.
- Any time you make a change to your schedule or major.