Jordan-Hare Stadium



Official Name:
Jordan-Hare Stadium

About:
Jordan-Hare seats 85,000. It was named for Ralph "Shug" Jordan and Clifford Leroy Hare. Jordan, a legendary football coach for over two decades at Auburn, retired in 1975 as Auburn's winningest coach. Hare, who played on Auburn's first football team in 1892, was dean of the School of Chemistry and state chemist from 1930 until 1948. It now also holds the largest video board in all of college football.

Address
251 S Donahue Dr
Auburn, AL 36849

Year Built
1939

Primary Use
Athletics

Size
788,265 Gross Sq. Ft.