Information Systems Support provides technical support for the use of information technology in Business & Finance.
All request for ISS programming resources must be entered via the ISS Request Tracking System
(RTS). Appropriate steering commitees review and monitor requests to best assign priorities per the mission of the Business Office.
All requests of Business Office personnel for ISS assistance with desktop computing issues send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated information is now available at
Banner Finance Resource
. Detailed information including frequently asked Banner questions, reference tools and step by step instructions for most Banner Finance screens can be found. In addition, direct links to all AU Financial Policies & Procedures are located on the menu.
Information Systems Support provides administrative computing support for the Banner Finance and HR/Payroll modules. Services include:
- Report development and support
- Application development and support
- Inhouse system programming
- Network support for 300+ personal computers and printers
- Installation and support of a variety of commercial PC software packages
- Administrative data entry
26 Ingram Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
334-844-3656 - FAX