The Auburn First program offers high school students an accessible and affordable opportunity to take official Auburn University courses and earn both college and high school credit at the same time.
Eligibility requirements to participate in Auburn First:
- Early exposure to online college classes designed with high school students in mind.
- Earn both high school and college credit, freeing up the high school schedule.
- Access to Auburn University academic resources, including Academic Support tutoring services, University Writing, Adobe Creative Cloud, Office 365, and more.
- Dual enrollment credits remain on your transcript and may transfer to another institution.
- Opportunity to earn automatic admission to Auburn University.