As part of the coursework at the Harrison School of Pharmacy, students have access to and are recuired to use certain software and Web resources. Below is a listing of online resources and clinical software.
- Best Practices for Exam Takers
- How to Reverse Download your Assessment
- Installing & Registering SofTest
All HSOP faculty and student pharmacists have free access to Quantifi, a Web and PDA-based application for documenting clinical interventions, adverse drug reactions (ADR), and adverse events (medication errors). This page provides the information you need to begin using Quantifi.
Instructions For Your Initial Login on the Web:
- The Quantifi Web address is: apps.pharmacyonesource.com/identifi/Auth/EmailLogin
- Once you log in the first time, change your password to something that is easy to remember.
- To change your password, click on the "Reset Password" link on the Password entry page.
Student pharmacists should check with your preceptor before you begin documenting your activities. Your preceptor may have specific instructions for you.
- Click HERE (using your Auburn username and password) to access the Online Resources
Last Updated: April 15, 2020