Harrison School of Pharmacy
Graduate Student Directory
Degree Program: Ph.D., Health Outcomes Research and Policy
Anticipated Graduation: 2020
Advisor: Jingjing Qian, Ph.D.
- M.S., Chemistry - Auburn, 2016
- Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
- Cancer Survivorship and Quality of Life
- Utilization of Machine Learning in Large Populations
Chao Li is a Ph.D. student from China. His research interests and experience are in the combination of novel machine learning methods and pharmacoepidemiological approach to explore drug safety and cancer population modeling and prediction. His dissertation topic is to assess risk factors of fluoropyrimidine-induced cardiotoxicity among colorectal cancer survivors using a mixed-methods approach.
- Chou C, Hohmann N, Hastings T, Li C, Maciejewski M, Farley J, Domino ME, Hansen RA. How comfortable are primary care physicians and oncologists prescribing medications for comorbidities in patients with cancer? Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 2019 Nov 9. pii: S1551-7411(19)30856-3.
- Chen L, Wang F, Bruggeman EC, Li C, Yao, B. circMeta: a unified computational framework for genomic feature annotation and differential expression analysis of circular RNAs. Bioinforma Oxf Engl. August 2019. doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btz606
- Li C, Hansen RA, Chou C, Calderón AI, Qian J. Trends in botanical dietary supplement use among US adults by cancer status: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1999 to 2014. Cancer 1–9 (2017). doi:10.1002/cncr.31183.
- Li C, Wang M, Ferguson M, Zhan W. Phospholipid/aromatic thiol hybrid bilayers. Langmuir 31, 5228–5234 (2015).
Last Updated: January 13, 2020