HSOP COVID-19 Procedures and Information
As Auburn University and the Harrison School of Pharmacy transition into the 2020-21 academic year, new operating procedures and guidelines are necessary to navigate the process. The HSOP Executive Committee and Risk Management Team have adopted policies, procedures, and resources to assist during this time.
Below, please find expectations and acknowledgements of risk for students and faculty related to IPPE, APPE, IPE, and Co-Curricular activities and events.
Questions from students can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Experiential Student Policy Guidelines
- IPE Policy Guidelines
- Practice Faculty Guidelines
- Student acknowledgement of expectations and risks during IPPE/APPE activities/events
- Student acknowledgement of expectations and risks during IPE activities/events
- Student acknowledgement of expectations and risks during co-curricular activities/events
- CHS Protocols
Auburn Medical Clinic
Those exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should immediately call the Auburn Medical Clinic at 334-844-9825 or after hours at 334-528-SICK (7425). Operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m., and 1 - 5 p.m. After hours, call 1-855-201-0107.
Through a partnership between the Provost's Office and the Auburn University Bookstore, a program has been created to help address technology needs of students during the migration to remote instruction for spring semester. If you are a student who lacks the technology to participate in your courses, from a laptop or software to a webcam, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know of your needs. Special pricing and payment terms may be made available through the Bookstore for the items that you require. The bookstore will seek to find you the answers you need. As with all of our other programs through the store to reduce costs of course materials and improve your outcomes at Auburn, the bookstore stands ready to help you in this time of extraordinary change.
To contact HSOP OIT for support, email email@example.com.
To install and start your AU Zoom account:
- First install Zoom at Êhttp://hsophelpdesk.auburn.edu/KB/View/3100-zoom.
- Second sign Êinto your AU Zoom account at Êhttp://hsophelpdesk.auburn.edu/File/Get/4502
- Test with a friend or call into your PRC Zoom meeting or call Zoom atÊhttp://zoom.us/test
- Your AU account details can be seen and edited atÊhttps://auburn.zoom.us/
Helpful Zoom Training
- Getting Started on Windows and Mac (remember we use SSO sign in) Êhttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac
- Participating in Breakout RoomsÊhttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005769646-Participating-in-Breakout-Rooms
- Side-by-Side mode for viewing both people and Screen SharingÊhttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004802843-Side-by-Side-Mode-for-Screen-Sharing
- Sharing Your ScreenÊhttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362153-Sharing-your-screen
Last Updated: July 14, 2020