Clinical Affairs and Outreach
Projects and Publications
- Integrating Pharmacy Faculty, Professional Staff, Residents, and Pharm.D. Students into a Preventative Health Initiative for a Large, Academic, Self-Funded Health Insurance Plan: the “Auburn University Healthy Tigers Initiative” [ Partner- Auburn University’s Department of Payroll and Employee Benefits]
- Development, Implementation, and Assessment of an Interdisciplinary Model of Care Provided for State and Local Government Employees [Funding Agency- State Employees Insurance Board (SEIB)]
- Development and Implementation of a State-Wide Network of Community Pharmacists for the Provision of Preventative Care Services for State and Local Government Employees: the Alabama Pharmacy Services Network (APSN) [Funding Agency- State Employees Insurance Board (SEIB)]
- Development and Implementation of a Sustainable Funding Model for a Community Pharmacy Residency Program [Funding Agency- National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) and Adams Drugs]
- Developing a Pharmacy Student Organization that Prepares Pharm.D. Students to Be Certified Smoking Cessation Providers and Smoking Cessation Advocates Upon Graduation: The HSOP “Pack It Up Club” [Funding Agency- Target Corporation]
- Developing a Reimbursement Model for Community Pharmacy Practice: the Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center (AUPCC) and the State Wellness Center (SWC)
- Teeter BS, Lloyd KB, Armenakis AA, Fox BI, Westrick SC. Adoption of a biometric screening service in community pharmacies: a qualitative study. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2014 May-Jun;54(3):258-66.
- Wittayanukorn S, Westrick SC, Hansen RA, Billor N, Lloyd KB, Fox BI, Garza KB. Evaluation of medication therapy management services for patients with cardiovascular disease in a self-insured employer health plan. J Manag Care Pharm. 2013 Jun;19(5):385-95.
- Lloyd KB, Evans RL. Reimbursement model for pharmacist-directed medication therapy management. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2012 Mar-Apr;52(2):161–9.
- Scolaro KL, Lloyd KB, Helms KL. Devices for home evaluation of women’s health concerns. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2008 Feb;65(4):299-314.
- Lloyd KB, Thrower MR, Walters NB, Krueger KP, Stamm PL, Evans RL. Implementation of a weight management pharmaceutical care service. Ann Pharmacother. 2007 Feb;41(2): 185-92.
- Scolaro KL, Stamm PL, Lloyd KB. Devices for ambulatory and home monitoring of blood pressure, lipids, coagulation, and weight management, part 2. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2005 Sep;62(18):1894-903.
- Scolaro KL, Stamm PL, Lloyd KB. Devices for ambulatory and home monitoring of blood pressure, lipids, coagulation, and weight management, part 1. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2005 Sep;62(17):1802-12.
- Lloyd KB, Lloyd KB, Krueger KP, Moore RT, Walters NB, Eichner SF, Fanning K. Impact of a workplace health and wellness pharmaceutical care service on the weight and obesity classification of employees. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2002; 42(1):118-20.
Last Updated: September 9, 2019