The College of Agriculture, in partnership with Campus Dining, is using converted, high-tech shipping containers as self-contained vertical farms to grow produce for students.
Webcams on Auburn University’s campus offer a real-time look at what’s happening on the Plains.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
At first glance, Gabby appears to be a perfectly normal adolescent dog—a healthy, happy and rambunctious mixed-breed puppy soon to be a year old. She is only one of an avalanche of approximately 3 million new U.S. pets purchased or adopted to brighten their owners’ lives during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Auburn University MANRRS graduate student, Tallassee twins win big in national contest highlighting importance of diversity and inclusion
- Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art at Auburn University selected to participate in national museum research study
- Auburn professors talk about importance of mental health in wake of Osaka’s French Open withdrawal
- Rural Studio making strides, enjoying exciting developments through Front Porch Initiative
- Auburn’s pathogen detection technology may improve food, water safety applications
Visit the Newsroom