The 6th International Conference on Matrix Analysis and Applications (ICMAA 2017)
June 15-18, 2017, to be held at
Duy Tan University
This site is under construction. The official conference website is hosted by Duy Tan University that is located in the city Da Nang. Duy Tan University (DTU) is the first and largest private university in Central Vietnam.
This meeting aims to stimulate research and interaction of mathematicians in all aspects of linear and multilinear algebra, matrix analysis, graph theory, and their applications and to provide an opportunity for researchers to exchange ideas and developments on these subjects. The previous conferences were held in China (Beijing, Hangzhou), United States (Nova Southeastern University), and Turkey (Selcuk University, Konya). Former keynote speakers are Roger Horn, Richard Brualdi, Chi-Kwong Li, Steve Kirkland, Alexander A. Klyachko (ILAS guest speaker), and Shmuel Friedland.
Remark: The following matrix meetings will be held in the summer of 2017.
- The 2017 International Workshop on Matrix Inequalities and Matrix Equations (MIME 2017) will be held at Shanghai University, Shanghai, China, June 6-8, 2017.
The 2017 Workshop on Matrices and Operators will be held at
Hunan University, Changsha, China, June 9-12, 2017.
- The 2017 International Linear Algebra Society Conference, (ILAS 2017) will be held at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA, July 24-28, 2017.
- Trung Hoa Dinh, Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry, Vietnam.
- Hiroyuki Osaka, Ritsumeikan University, Japan.
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University, USA.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shanghai University, USA.
- Fuzhen Zhang, Nova Southeastern University, USA.
Events and Their Schedules
- Registration will be open on Thursday afternoon, June 15, 2017 and on Friday, June 16, 2017.
- All talks will be scheduled on Friday and Saturday June 16-17, 2017.
- Banquent (free) will be held on Friday evening June 16, 2017.
- Excursion (free) will be arrangement on Sunday, June 18, 2017.
Registration and Deadlines
- Participates need to confirm with Fuzhen Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org, for oversea participants) and Trung Hoa Dinh (email@example.com, for Vietnamese participants) if they can come by April 15, 2017.
- Registration fee: $50 for foreign participants and the registration fee is waived for local people and students.
Travel and Accomodation
Please check the
official conference website
frequently for updated announcements regarding travel and hotel information.
Danang Airport is the most convienent airport in Danang, which is about 15 minutes from Duy Tan University. The local organizers can arrange free transportation from the airport to the campus. The price of superior rooms at Danang Petro Hotel is $40/night (tax, service, breakfast). Please contact Trung Hoa Dinh (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
- Travel and accommodation information will be provided by the local organizers.
- By April 15, 2017, the local organizer Trung Hoa Dinh (email@example.com) needs to know:
- arrival and departure dates from the participiants.
- Accommodation needs:
(a) if participants need a single room, a double room (one large bed or two beds,
or more than one rooms for their family members?
(b) if the participants come by himself/herself, and want to share room, including the gender (male or female) inforamtion.
- if participants have any dietary restriction (for example, vegetarian, vegan, food allergy), special accommodation, etc.
Submission of Abstracts and Titles
- Participants who want to give a talk should send the title and abstract by May 15, 2017 to Fuzhen Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the following
- If you need an acceptance letter of your talk, please email Ms. Nga Vu (email@example.com), cc Trung Hoa Dinh (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Fuzhen Zhang (email@example.com).
- Man-Duen Choi, University of Toronto, Canada. firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Tsuyoshi Ando, Hokkaido University, Japan. email@example.com
- Abraham Berman, Israel Institute of Technology, Israel. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Brualdi, University of Wisconsin, USA. email@example.com
- Jiro Akahori, Ritsumeikan University, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duc Nam Bui, Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Haixia Chang, Shanghai University of Finance, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guoliang Chen, East China Normal University, China. email@example.com
- Mao-Ting Chien, Soochow University, Taiwan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delin Chu, National University of Singapore, Singapore. email@example.com
- Trung Hoa Dinh, Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry, Vietnam (organizer). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Binh Thi-Hoa Du, Ha Tau College of Pedagogy, Hanoi, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Zhibin Du, Zhaoqing University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hongke Du, Shaanxi Normal University, China. email@example.com Remark: His wife Hongli Zhen will come with him.
- Dinh Thanh Duc, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huynh Van Duc, School of Business Information Systems University of Economics HCMC, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Shigeru Furuichi, Nihon University, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wenbin Guo, School of Mathematics Sciences, Liaocheng University, China. email@example.com
- Phi Ha. College of Science, VNU University of Science, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ha Van Hieu, NUI Galway, Ireland. email@example.com
- Phi Dung Hoang, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jinchuan Hou, Taiyuan University of Technology, China. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peng-Rui Huang, Hirosaki University, Japan. email@example.com
- Sachindranath Jayaraman, IISER Thiruvananthapuram, India. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tongsong Jiang, Heze University, China. email@example.com
- Thanh Tam T. Lam, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ziwu Jiang, Linyi University, China. email@example.com
- Sejong Kim, Chungbuk National University, Korea. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xu Kong, School of Mathematics Sciences, Liaocheng University, China. email@example.com
- Seung Hyeok Kye, Seoul National University, Korea. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pan-Shun Lau, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong. email@example.com
- Hai-Khoi Le, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanh-Hieu Le, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Lei Liu, Xidian University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hanyu Li, Chongqing University, China. email@example.com
- Yuan Li, Shaanxi Normal University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zhihao Ma, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China. email@example.com
- Marcin Marciniak, University of Gdansk, Poland. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hermie Monterde, University of the Philippines Manila, email@example.com
- Chieu Huy Nguyen, Vinh University, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quynh Anh T. Nguyen, People's Police University of Technology and Logistics, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Trang Thi Quynh Nguyen, Vinh University, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiroshi Nakazato, Hirosaki University, Japan. email@example.com
- Minh Van Nguyen, Thuong Tin High School, Hanoi, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hiromichi Ohno, Shinshu University, Japan. email@example.com
- Hiroyuki Osaka, Ritsumeikan University, Japan (organizer). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Son Tien Pham, Dalat University, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Quoc Hung Phan, Duy Tan University, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quang Huy Phan, People’s Police University of Technology and Logistics, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Xiaofei Qi, Shanxi University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kijti Rodtes, Naresuan University, Thailand. email@example.com
- Ryo Tabata, Ariake National College of Technology, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tin-Yau Tam, Auburn University, USA (organizer). email@example.com
- Jiyuan Tao, Loyola University, USA. JTao@loyola.edu
- Terrence Erard Teh, University of the Philippines Diliman, Philippines. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Le Quang Thuan, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Ho Minh Toan, Hanoi Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenji Toyonaga, Kitakyushu National College of Technology, Japan. email@example.com
- Thang Tran, Iowa State University, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duy Ninh Tran, Tam Thuan District People's committee, Da Nang, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Le Cong Trinh, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yukihiro Tsurumi, Ritsumeikan University, Japan. email@example.com
- Tien Viet Vu, People's Security Academy, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khue Thi-Bich Vo, University of University of Finance - Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. email@example.com
- Le Anh Vu, University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jianwei Xia, School of Mathematics Sciences, Liaocheng University, China. email@example.com
- Changqing Xu, Suzhou University of Science and Technology, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weiru Xu, East China Normal University, China. email@example.com
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shanghai University, China (organizer). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zeng-Qi Wang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. email@example.com
- Xiaodong Zhang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fuzhen Zhang, Nova Southeastern University, USA (organizer). email@example.com
- Zhaozhong Zhang, Linyi University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jianli Zhao, School of Mathematics Sciences, Liaocheng University, China. email@example.com
Participants To Be Confirmed
- Lei Cao, Georgian Court University, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jianlong Chen, Southeast University, China. email@example.com
- Meixiang Chen, Putian College, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daeshik Choi, South Illinois University at Edwardsville, USA. email@example.com
- Carlos Da Fonseca, Kuwait University, Kuwait. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lianggui Feng, Xiamen Institute of Technology, China. email@example.com
- Hwa-Long Gau, National Central University, Taiwan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dragana Cvetkovic Ilic, University of Nis, Serbia. email@example.com
- Zhaolin Jiang, Linyi University, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Er-Xiong Jiang, Fudan University, China. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Zhongshan Li, Georgia State University, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yongdo Lim, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea. email@example.com
- Shunlong Luo, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcin Marciniak, Gdansk University, Poland. email@example.com
- Edward Poon, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yiu-Tung Poon, Iowa State University, USA. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilya Spitkovsky, New York University Abu Dhabi (NYUAD), UAE, and College of William and Mary, USA. email@example.com
- Hein Van der Hoist, Georgia State University, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maoxiang Wang, Linyi University, China. email@example.com
- Pei Yuan Wu, National Chiaotung University, Taiwan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jinjiang Yao, Linyi University, China. email@example.com
- Karol Zyczkowski, Jagiellonian University, Poland. firstname.lastname@example.org