FLRU 2520 Russia Today
Pervasive Corruption in Russia Is 'Just Called Business'
Read the .
- According tothe survey mentioned in the article, how does the amount of bribes that Rusians pay compare to the amount that the government collects in revenues?
- How does Russia Russia among other corrupt nations?
- How are Putin's policies to be blamed for the level of corruptionin Russia?
- According to a survey by the World Bank, what percentage of businesses have to pay bribes in order to do business?
- According to the article, paying "a little something" is not even considered bribery anymore. Rather, bribes are seen more as a fee for resolving seemingly intractable problems or overcoming bureaucratic delays, one that supplements the meager incomes of otherwise honest civil servants.
- According to some Russians, in what way are Russian laws like the Bible?
- What kind of corruption exists in the educational system?
- What't the going rate for getting out of serving in the military?
- How is Putin's government trying to deal with corruption?