ENGL 2210 World Literature II
Achebe: "Things fall apart" Study Guide, Chapters 24-25
- How has Okonkwo's mood changed since his release from prison? What's his solution to dealing with the white man?
- What is the village meeting about?
- What's Okonkwo's crime?
- How does Okonkwo die? Why do you think he dies this way? Is this a proper way to die for a man of Umuofia?
- What's the title of the District Commissioner's book? What does the title
indicate about his attitude toward the natives?
- Whenever you see a toad jumping in broad daylight, then know that something is after its life.