Books Co-authored/ Co-Edited
- Fourier Analysis, Approximation Theory and their Applications (1997), New Age International (P) Limited, New Delhi, India (with Z. U. Ahmad and P. K. Jain). This book is the proceedings of the conference held at Aligarh Muslim University, India in the year 1993 on Fourier Analysis, Approximation Theory and Their Applications (Reprinted in 2009).
- Approximation Theory: - In memory of A. K. Varma (1998), Marcel Dekker, Inc.,
New York (with R. N. Mohapatra, Z. Nashed, A. Sharma and J. Szabados).
- Great Mathematician Srinivas Ramanujan - Life and Some Works of the Genius and
Unusual Mathematician Srinivas Ramanujan, Published in Hindi (2005), Prabhat Prakashan, New Delhi,
India (with Bhu Dev Sharma).
- Frontiers in Interpolation and Approximation:- Dedicated to the Memory of Ambikeshwar Sharma
(2007), Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, in the Series of Monographs and Textbooks, Pure and
Applied Mathematics (with H.N. Mhaskar, R.N. Mohapatra, Z. Nashed, and J. Szabados).
- Progress in Approximation Theory and Applicable Complex Analysis (2017), Springer Nature, Switzerland,
in the series Springer Optimization and Its Applications (with R.N. Mohapatra, M.A. Qazi and G. Schmeisser).