Introductory Questions to
"The Divine Plan of the
An understanding of what the Bible teaches on the important topics
suggested by these questions helps to make it an open book, and its
teachings a delight to think upon. Read the answers in The Divine Plan of the Ages.
As you read The Divine Plan of the Ages, we
suggest that you take time to look up the biblical references. Its value
to you will thus be increased.
In this hypertext version of The Divine Plan of the
Ages, the page numbers are enclosed in the < > symbols for easy
You will be well repaid for the time you spend in looking up the answers to
these questions in, The Divine Plan of the
These are just a few of the many questions that will be answered as you
read this "Key to the Bible".
Do you Know the Answers to These Vital Questions?
- Do you know there is reason to believe that a "golden age" of peace and
righteousness will come to earth? (Page 10)
- Do you know that God's plan has not failed simply because the world has not
yet been converted? (Page 14)
- Do you know there are many proofs of the existence of a Supreme,
Intelligent Creator? (Chapter 2)
- Do you know what the "end of the world" is and that a world came to an end
at the time of the Deluge? (Page 66)
- Do you know whether or not the earth will be destroyed at the end of the
world? (Page 69)
- Do you know why Jesus instructed his disciples not to preach to the
Gentiles? (Page 72)
- Do you know what mistake people often make in their understanding of
the kingdom of God? (Page 75)
The Bible Explains
- Do you know that the perplexing problems of our day are foretold in the
Bible, and that this wonderful book clearly reveals the final outcome?
- Do you know what is the basic cause of all human suffering, and when
God made the first promise of deliverance from sorrow? (Page 77)
- Do you know why it is that Jesus, "The Prince of Peace," has not yet
established peace? What development in the plan of God must first be
accomplished? (Pages 79-88)
- Do you know what the Bible teaches concerning the purpose of Christ's
personal return to the earth? Do you know when the world will be
converted? (Pages 89-98)
- Do you know what will be the final destiny of the hundreds of millions
who have died without accepting Christ as their personal Savior? (Pages
Do You Fear the Future?
- Do you know that there is no need to fear the future, that the Bible
reveals the purpose of God for the ultimate blessing of all who will love
and obey him?
- Do you know that the general conception of judgment day is not in
harmony with the Word of God? (Pages 137, 138)
- Do you know what the length of the day of judgment will be? (Pages 138,
- Do you know how many judgment days are mentioned in the Bible? (Pages
- Do you know who will be the judge of the people in the future judgment
day? (Pages 142-147)
- Do you know why it was necessary for Jesus to die in order for the
world to be saved? (Pages 149-151)
- Do you know why modern inventions do not prove that man is a creature
of evolution? (Pages 161-172)
Can Man Become An Angel?
- Do you know that it was not God's intention in the creation of man that
he should leave the earth to dwell in a spiritual realm? (Pages 173,
- Do you know to whom the heavenly promises of the Bible belong? (Pagees
- Do you know what blessings God has promised to give to the human race
during the thousand years of Christ's reign? (Pages 191, 192)
- Do you know that there are two "ways" of salvation mentioned in the
Bible, the "highway", and the "narrow way"? (Chapter 11)
Do You Know There Is a Way Out?
- Do you know that while all human plans are failing, God has a plan?
- Do you know that the prophetic end of the world is already taking
place? (Pages 219-221)
- Do you know why Jesus did not personally preach the Gospel to the
Gentiles, and why he restrained his disciples from doing so until after his
resurrection? (Pages 221-224)
- Do you know what prophecies of the Bible foretold the failure of the
great church systems to convert the world? (Pages 235-239)
- Do you know in what age of the divine plan the world will be converted,
and the people of all nations given an opportunity to live forever on the
earth, in peace and happiness? (Pages 241-243)
You will be particularly interested in the chart which is
used in connection with chapter 12 -- a chart which illustrates the various
features of God's plan.
There Will Be Peace!
- Do you know whether man has ever been authorized to rule the earth as
the representative of God? (Pages 245-247)
- Do you know what Bible prophecy portrays the failure of Gentile powers
to establish lasting peace? (Pages 245-247)
- Do you know what the kingdom of God is, and whether or not it has been
ruling in the earth since Jesus' first advent? (Pages 282-288)
- Do you know what will be the organizational arrangements of the kingdom
of God when it takes control over the affairs of men? (Pages 288-292)
- Do you know wehre the earthly headquarters of the kingdom of God will
be? (Page 295)
- Do you know how the kingdom of God will assure peace and happiness to
all mankind? (Pages 302-306)
When we understand the many kingdom promises as they are
explained in "The Divine Plan of the Ages", we will want to pray more
earnestly than ever, "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth as it
is in heaven."
What Is Wrong With the World?
- Do you know why the hearts of the people of all nations are filled with
fear, and what the final outcome will be?
- Do you know why the establishment of Christ's kingdom first of all
causes trouble in the world? (Pages 307-308)
- Do you know that the prophecies of the Bible reveal that now is God's
due time for the establishment of his kingdom?
Go To: [The Divine Plan of the Ages]
Send E-MAIL to: