The Office of Communications & Marketing and Office of Information Technology are excited to release the official 2011 Auburn University templates.
- April 4, 2013 - FP is scheduled to be decommissioned in 2014 so the page references to the files at https://fp.auburn.edu/template/... should be updated to https://www.auburn.edu/template/...
- July 8, 2011 - Because of some erroneous data being received the Google Analytics Tracking Code has been updated to produce more accurate data.
- January 24, 2011 - GO LIVE! The Auburn University homepage will go live with the new design and we invite you to go live this day too. DO NOT go live until this day.
- December 17, 2010 (3pm)
- Templates updated to allow for a subheading. Guidelines for the subheading can be found in the implementation guide.
- Delay the release of your website until Jan. 24, 2011
- August 31, 2010 (5pm) - Master Page Templates updated b/c of an issue with the form tag placement.
- August 24, 2010 (9am) - Templates updated because a browser compatibility issue.
- August 23, 2010 - You may begin taking the templates below and testing your content inside them.
- August 10, 2010 - 2011 AU Template Release Meeting (1203 Haley Center @ 10am)
Still To Come:
- Mobile Stylesheet
- Dropdown navigation tree (similar to the one used on OIT's Website)
- Layout 1- Fixed Width with Sidebar
- Layout 2 - Fixed Width
- Layout 3 - 100% Width
- Layout 4 - 100% Width with Sidebar
Last Updated: April 4, 2013