TAN+N is blessed with a network of leading experts in the field of teledemocracy, one spread across the globe. In each issue of TAN+N, we will publish several reports on teledemocratic developments (or lack thereof) in a variety of nations.
These national reports will be brief. However, we hope they will be colorful, vivid and revealing snapshots -- at that point in time. Comments and alternative views are welcome and may find their way in to future issues of TAN+N.
- "Sweden and Teledemocracy: Not Yet a Good Match"
- by Krister Thelin, Sweden
- "CyberNZ: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back"
- by Dick Ryan, New Zealand
- "Parliament Beware! The UK Is Coming On-Line"
- by Martin Bartle, United Kingdom
- "Radical Teledemocracy in Canada: In the West--Yes Now; In Ottawa--Not Yet; In Quebec--Not French"
- by Antoine Robitaille, Canada and France
- "Something is Happening in Denmark"
- by Marcus Schmidt, Denmark and Germany
- "An Army of Different Drummers Makes Lots of Noise and Little Progress"
- by Christa Daryl Slaton, United States of America