- Apply for admission by the December 1 Freshman Scholarship priority deadline.
- Review the list of available General Scholarships and the requirements for consideration.
- Inquire about Departmental Scholarship opportunities with the college/school in which you plan to major.
- Pursue External Scholarship opportunities.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the March 1 financial aid priority consideration deadline.
- Respond to all scholarship offers by the date requested.
Students who attend another postsecondary institution after high school graduation and prior to enrollment at Auburn are considered transfer students, regardless of the number of transfer credit hours earned and the term they plan to enroll. Transfer students are ineligible for consideration of Freshman Scholarships.
Exceptions are made for students who attend another postsecondary institution the summer immediately following high school graduation and enroll at Auburn fall semester of the same year.