Organizations Days (O-Days)
Student Organizations can participate in Organizations Days by reserving a table to promote their events, recruit new members, or just show off their group. All Student Organizations Tables will be located on the Haley Center Concourse unless specified otherwise.
Weekly Organizations Days
The Center for Student Organizations is excited to provide Student Organizations with the weekly ability to participate in O-Days.
Table reservations can be made online through AUinvolve. You should create an event as you would for any organization event and select "Weekly O-Days Reservations. Reservations are accepted until 4:00 pm on Monday before each Organizations Day.Once registered, check-in and set-up will begin at 9:30 am Wednesday morning. O-Days during the fall semester will take place on the Haley Concourse.
Weekly O-Days Video Tutorial:
- Check-in begins at 9:30 am. Any organization setting up prior to 9:30 AM is subject to removal from area by the Center for Student Organizations. All organizations must be set up by 10:30 AM or an organization on the waiting list may be filled in. Additionally, someone must be at your table at all times.
- Each student may check-in for only ONE Student Organization.
- Each Student Organization may only reserve ONE table.
- Reservations must be made online EACH WEEK. Reservations do not roll over each week.
- If no more tables are available online, your organization will be placed on a waiting list. Waiting list organizations will be given tables that have been unclaimed after 10:30 am Wednesday morning. Organizations on the waiting list must be present at 10:30am at the check-in table and on the waiting list in order to be assigned a redistributed table.
- To cancel a table registration, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to that Wednesday.
- If your organization registers for a table and does not show up for Organizations Day, sanctions may be imposed. After the THIRD time your organization does not show, your tabling privileges at Organizations Days will be revoked.
- All materials/set-up must fit within your organization’s table space. You may not interfere with another area.
- Tents may be used but must be properly weighed down (without stakes). Tents will not be provided by the Center for Student Organizations.
- All university policies must be followed at all times.
- Tables and chairs CANNOT be moved for any reason.
- Any violations of these policies may result in the loss of tabling privileges at Organizations Days.
- Electricity will not be available for any student organization.
- If you would like to have any amplified sound, you must complete the Amplified Sound Permit
- Any food and beverage served must be professionally prepared and approved the Center for Student Organizations.
- All trash must be properly disposed of. Any organization who does not properly dispose of trash may lose concourse privileges.
- In the case of rain, no organizations will be permitted to table inside the Student Center without prior permission.
Spring 2015 O-Days Dates
January 26-29, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (O-Week)
February 4, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM (2nd Floor Student Center)
February 11, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM (2nd Floor Student Center)
February 18, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM (2nd Floor Student Center)
February 25, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM (2nd Floor Student Center)
March 4, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
March 11, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
March 18, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
April 1, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
April 8 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
April 15, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
April 22, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
April 29, 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM