Click here to apply to be a Challenge Fellow.
Each year the Auburn University Leadership Challenge will select 20 Challenge Fellows through an application and interview process. Challenge Fellows will be mentored for one year and receive scholarship funds to attend leadership development programs. Upon selection, Challenge Fellow scholarships support access to:
- Self-Directed study materials— Includes online leadership development resources, leadership textbooks and articles about each social challenge.
- Three-Day Summer Institute— Introduces and exposes Challenge Fellows to professionals working on complex social issues.
- Alternative Student Break funding— Participation in an Alternative Student Break experience of Fellows' choice.
- The LeaderShape Institute© funding— Attendance to a six-day leadership development institute designed to help students identify their passion and devise long- and short-term plans to take action on issues they care about.
- Summer experience funding— Opportunity to study social issues through summer internship, study abroad program, civic engagement, participate as a non-government organization volunteer or attend/present at a conference.
Last Updated: Feb. 1, 2013