We are always looking for submissions in prose, poetry, journalism, fine art, sculpture, graphic design & illustration, fiction & non-fiction literature, fashion design, interior design, architecture and any other documentable literary/art forms.
Any student, alumni, faculty, and staff may submit to the Circle. Even if you miss the deadline for one semester, we will hold onto your submissions for the next issue.
Ways to Submit
- Please do not submit hard copies of original work.
- Please do not submit more than 15 pieces per genre.
- Submissions must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to save files separately and label your name and title in proper format mentioned below. Also be sure to turn in your submission waiver to The Circle office.
- Submit art as a digital file of at least 300 dpi. Save each file as .jpeg and title each file "your name - title.jpeg"
- Make sure artwork has a clear background when scanned or photographed.
- Design files must be saved as a high quality PDF document.
- Title each file "your name - title.pdf"
Art and Photography
Where to Submit
Submit your work via email: email@example.com
Student Publications Suite
[ View Map ]
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please label all entries with name, title, phone number, and email address. You will also be required to turn in a submission waiver with each entry.