Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 AU Marching Honor Band!
Be a part of one of the greatest College Gameday Traditions in the country!
The Auburn University Marching Honor Band offers the unique opportunity for high school students to experience taking the field to perform alongside the AUMB for an audience of over 80,000 people.
- Perform at halftime with the AUMB in Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Marching and music rehearsals with the AUMB
- Festival medal awarded to participants
- Honor Band T-shirt and lunch provided
- Interact with AU faculty and students
- See the Tigers play!
2016 Marching Honor Band Festival Details
The 12th Annual Auburn University Marching Honor Band Festival will take place on September 10th, 2016.
Thank you for your interest in the Auburn University Bands! WAR EAGLE!