Get to know your R.A.T.Leaders!
Updated May 27, 2016
Welcome to the 2016 R.A.T. Blog! You may be wondering what is the purpose of this blog? Well, this summer we will be here updating you on all things AUMB related. From what you need to know about preseason camp, traditions at Auburn, or just some fun facts about your leadership team for the upcoming season, the R.A.T. Blog will be your go-to! Every other week one of your fabulous R.A.T. Leaders will be posting to the blog to help keep you excited and looking forward to preseason camp. We know that you all have a lot of questions and concerns about the process, so if you have a specific concern that is not addressed in one of the posts or on the FAQ page, feel free to contact any one of us. We are here to help you through it all! This week we wanted to give you the opportunity to get to know us a little better, so here are some fun facts about each of us that you would not find elsewhere!
1. I’m a huge Disney fan. I’ve been to Disney World 7 times, and I have a growing Disney coffee mug collection.
2. I love cats even though I’m slightly allergic.
3. I LOVE the Olympics, and I’m going to pay for DVR for the sole purpose of recording them because they are during preseason camp
4. My favorite place in the world is the New York City Metropolitan Museum of Art.
5. I’m still waiting on my Hogwarts letter.
1. I have 129 loyalty visits to the Moe’s Southwest Grill here in Auburn.
2. Sam’s Club is one my favorite places in the entire world. It’s where I buy my juice boxes in bulk.
3. Sweet tea is life blood.
4. Movies are really important to me. I’m always up for a fantastic film.
5. Pizza is probably my favorite food. Followed very closely by carrot sticks
1. I do a rockin basic Mexican guy impression.
2. I have many achievements and being an Eagle Scout is one of them.
3. My favorite TV show is Parks and Rec.
4. I can sing in and out the shower.
5. My favorite part of Auburn has always been when the band does pre-game.
1. I like doing spontaneous events. That includes, but is not limited to, random trips to Sonic for mozzarella sticks and a Route 44 strawberry limeade.
2. I’m low key obsessed with Apple products and Beyonce. I currently own an apple watch, iPhone 6s, Macbook Pro, iPad, and Beyonce’s Lemonade might be better than Toomers.
3. I love vinyls, ukulele, and beat boxing. (sometimes together, but no strong preferences)
4. I used to be a barista, so I always enjoy coffee, teas, and coffee shops that look great in selfies.
5. I’m a busy bee, but you can catch me at almost every Auburn gymnastic meets (Or you can follow me on all forms of social media @donyalwebb)!
War Eagle!The R.A.T. Leaders
Last Updated: 06/21/2016