Spirit of Auburn Resident
Spirit of Auburn Scholarships are awarded among Alabama resident students from October to February, based on academic achievement as demonstrated by standardized test scores and high school GPA. These four year, renewable scholarships are awarded at three levels: Presidential, Founders, and University.
Students must complete the scholarship application through AUSOM by midnight CST on February 10, and have the minimum ACT or SAT score* and high school GPA requirements to receive consideration. Minimum test scores required for consideration at each level do not include the writing score.
- Requires a 33-36 ACT or 1440-1600 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at tuition for four years.
- Requires a 30-32 ACT or 1330-1430 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $32,000 for four years ($8,000 per year).
- Requires a 28-29 ACT or 1250-1320 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $16,000 over four years ($4,000 per year).
*Students who elect to test after the December ACT and SAT test dates are advised Auburn University cannot guarantee scores will be received and processed by the scholarship application deadline.