Spirit of Auburn Resident
Spirit of Auburn Scholarships are automatically awarded to Alabama residents from October to December, based on academic achievement as demonstrated by the high school GPA and standardized test scores. These four-year, renewable scholarships are awarded at three levels: Presidential, Founders, and University. Students must meet the December 1 Freshman Scholarship priority deadline and the minimum ACT or SAT score and high school GPA requirements to receive consideration at each level. Minimum test scores required for consideration at each level do not include the writing score.
- Requires a 32-36 ACT or 1400-1600 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at tuition for four years and a $1,000 technology stipend the first fall semester.
- Requires a 30-31 ACT or 1330-1390 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at tuition for four years.
- Requires a 28-29 ACT or 1250-1320 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $10,000 over four years ($2,500 per year).