Spirit of Auburn Resident
Spirit of Auburn Scholarships are awarded among Alabama resident students from October to December, based on academic achievement as demonstrated by standardized test scores and high school GPA. These four year, renewable scholarships are awarded at three levels: Presidential, Founders, and University. Students must be accepted for admission, apply through AUSOM by December 1, and have the minimum ACT or SAT score and high school GPA requirements to receive consideration. Minimum test scores required for consideration at each level do not include the writing score. Effective February 1, the Freshman Scholarship deadline has been extended to February 9 due to the winter storm.
- Requires a 32-36 ACT or 1400-1600 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at tuition for four years and a $1,000 technology stipend the first fall semester.
- Requires a 30-31 ACT or 1330-1390 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at tuition for four years.
- Requires a 28-29 ACT or 1250-1320 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $12,000 over four years ($3,000 per year).