Our mission is to enable student success by creating and supporting welcoming, safe and inclusive residential communities.
Want to know more about your cable T.V., laundry facilities, or mail service? Housing Services can help answer your question.
- 2015 - 2016 Guide to Residential Living
- Auburn Global
- Code of Student Discipline
- Counseling Services
- Honors College
- Maintenance Work Orders Request
- Office of Student Conduct
- Parking Services
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Student Organization Code of Conduct
- Study Partners
- Tiger Dining
Getting to know faculty as ‘real people’
From encouragement in the classroom to engagement in the residence halls, the Faculty-In-Residence program supports student achievement and academic growth on Auburn University's campus.
Tours are available Monday-Friday at the following times (CT) and locations:
- 11:00 AM - Departs from Burton Hall (University Housing and Residence Life Office) for a Hill residence hall.
- 12:30 PM - Departs from Quad Center (Admissions Office) for a Quad and Village residence hall.
- 17 - Classes Begin
- 3: First Room Change Day
- 7: Labor Day Holiday
- 24: Second Room Change Day
- 6: Mid-semester
- 8: Third Room Change Day
- 16-16: Fall Brak
- 22: Residence halls close for Thanksgiving Break at 12:00 PM
- 23-27: Thanksgiving Break
- 27: Residence halls re-open at 2:00 PM
- 4: Classes end
- 5-6: Study/Reading days and 24 hour Quiet Hours begin (through the 12th)
- 7-11: Final Exams
- 12: Residence halls close for the Holiday Break at 7:00 PM