|1. Natural Capitalism, Hawkin, P., Lovins, A.
and Lovins, L.
2. Biomimicry, Benyus, J.
3. Cradle to Cradle, McDonough and Braungart, M.
4. The Omnivore's Dilemma, Pollan, M.
5. Hot, Flat, and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution--and How It Can Renew America, Thomas Friedman
6. Collapse, Diamond, J.
7. The End of Nature, McKibben, B.
8. The Oil Endgame, Amory Lovins
9. Soil Not Oil, Vindana Shiva
10. Plan 3.0, Lester Brown
11. Stuff, J. Ryan & A. Durning
12. Consumers’ Guide to Effective Environmental Choices
13. Water Wars: Privatization Pollution and Profit, Shiva, V.
14. The Natural Step Story, Robert, K.H.
15. The Long Emergency, Kunstler, J. H.
16. Enough, McKibben, B.
17. The Sustainability Revolution, Edwards, A.
18. Bayou Farewell, Tidwell, M
19. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development, Honey, M.
20. The Other Side of Paradise, Stonich, S.
21. National Report on Sustainable Forests-2003, USDA
22. Fast Food Nation, Eric Schlosser
23. Breakthrough, Michael Shellenberger and Ted Nordhaus
24. Ecology of Commerce, Paul Hawken
25. Enough, Bill McKibben
26. Deep Economy, Bill McKibben
27. The Long Emergency, James Howard Kunstler
28. Greed to Green, David Gottfried
29. Every Drop for Sale, Jeffrey Rothfeder
30. Bridge at the Edge of the World, James Gustave Speth
31. Believing Cassandra, Alan Atkisson
32. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning, Loreau, M. Naeem, S. and Inchausti, P.
33. Decision Making for the Environment, Brewer, G. (editor) and Stern, P. (editor)
34. Earth in Mind, Orr, D.
35. Biodiversity, Sustainability and Human Communities, O'Riordan, T. (editor) and Stoll-Kleemann, S. (editor)
36. Ecological Literacy, Orr, D.
37. Uncommon Grounds: Rethinking the Human Place in Nature, Cronon, W. (Different title: Uncommon Ground: Toward reinventing nature)
38. Searching for Sustainability, Norton, B.
39. Win-Win Ecology, Rosenzweig, M.
40. Out of Gas, Goodstein, D.
41. Environmentalism: A Global History, Guha, R. (Checked out until 04/14)
42. Choosing a Sustainable Future, National Commission on the Environment
43. Conservation of Neotropical Forests, Redford, K. and Padoch, C.
44. Diversity of Life, Wilson, E. O.
45. Sand County Almanac, Leopold, A.
46. Thinking Like a Mountain, Flader, S.
47. A Naturalist in Florida, Carr, A.
48. Waste and Want, Strasser, S.
49. Inventing for the Environment, Molella, A. (editor) and Bedi, J. (editor)
50. Fostering Sustainable Behavior by McKenzie-Mohr, D. and Smith, W.
51. Lost Mountain: A Year in the Vanishing Wilderness --- Radical Strip Mining and the Devastation of Appalachia, Erik Reece
52. Eco-Pioneers: Practical Visionaries Solving Today's Environmental Problems, Steve Lerner
53. Silent Spring, Rachel Carson
54. Gaviotas: A Village to Reinvent the World, Alan Weisman
55. Sustainability on Campus: Stories and Strategies for Change (Urban and Industrial Environments), Peggy F. Barlett (Editor), Geoffrey W. Chase (Editor)
56. Laboratory Earth, Stephen H. Schneider
57. Mid-Course Correction: Toward a Sustainable Enterprise: The Interface Model , Ray Anderson
58. Pillar of Sand: Can the Irrigation Miracle Last?, Sandra Postel
59. Earth Odyssey, Around The World In Search Of Our Environmental Future, Mark Hertsgaard
60. Creation, E.O. Wilson
61. Deep Ecology, Living As If Nature Mattered, Bill Devall, George Sessions
62. Andy Goldsworthy, Hand To Earth, Andy Goldsworthy Sculpture 1976-1990, Harry N. Abrams.
63. Geography and The Human Spirit, Anne Buttimer
64. Sustainable Energy -- Choosing Among Options, Jefferson W. Tester, Elisabeth M. Drake, Michael J. Driscoll, Michael W. Golay, William A. Peters
65. Energy Systems Engineering -- Evaluation and Implementation, Francis M. Vanek, Louis D. Albright, McGraw-Hill , New York, 2008
66. The Green Studio Handbook: Environmental Strategies for Schematic Design, Alison G. Keok and Walter T. Grondzik.
67. Brave New Seeds: The Threat of GM Crops to Farmers (Global Issues), Robert Ali Brac De La Perriere, Seuret, Manisha Soani, and Vijaya Rao
68 Hungry for Profit: The Agribusiness Threat to Farmers, Food and the Environment, Fred Magdoff, John Bellamy Foster, and Frederick H. Buttel
69. Plan B 3.0: Mobilizing to Save Civilization, Lester R. Brown
70. Blessed Unrest: How the Largest Social Movement in History Is Restoring Grace, Justice, and Beauty to the World, Paul Hawken
71. Follow the Water Exploring the Sea to Discover Climate, Dallas Murphy
72. Seeing Green, Jonathon Porritt
73. The World Without Us, Alan Weisman
74. Earth in the Balance, Al Gore
75. A Short History of Nearly Everything, Bill Bryson
76. Heat: How We Can Stop the Planet Burning, George Monbiot
77. Renewable Energy, Godfrey Boyle
78. The End of the Line: How Overfishing is Changing the World and What We Eat by Charles Clover
79. Small is Beautiful: A Study of Economics as if People Mattered, E.F. Schumacher
80. The Hype About Hydrogen: Fact and Fiction in the Race to Save the Climate, Joseph Romm
81. The Renewable Energy Handbook: A Guide to Rural Independence, Off-Grid and Sustainable Living, William H. Kemp (lots of books by this author in library)
82. Beyond Oil: The View from Hubbert's Peak, Kenneth S. Deffeyes
83. Party's Over: Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies, Richard Heinberg (lots of books by this author in library)
84. For Hunger-Proof Cities: Sustainable Urban Food System, Mustafa Koc (Editor), Rod MacRae (Editor), Jennifer Welsh (Editor), Luc J. A. Mougeot (Editor)
85. Ending Hunger in our Lifetime: Food Security and Globalization, C. Ford Runge, Benjamin Senauer, Philip G. Pardey, and Mark W. Rosegrant
86. Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build a Competitive Advantage, DC Esty
87. The Struggle for Water: politics, rationality, and identity in the American Southwest, Espeland, W.
88. Searching for Sustainability, Norton, B.
89. The Ecological Basis of Conservation, Pickett, S., Ostfield, R., Shadchak, M., and Likens, G
90. A Naturalist in Florida, Carr, A.
91. Learning for Sustainability, Peter Senge, Joe Laur, Sara Schley, Bryan Smit
92. Harvard Business Review on Green Business Strategy
93. 147 Tips for Teaching Sustainability: Connecting the Environment, the Economy, and Society
94. Earth Democracy: Justice, Sustainability, and Peace, Vandana Shiva
95. Composition and Sustainability: Teaching for a Threatened Generation (Refiguring English Studies), Derek Owens
96. The Local Politics of Global Sustainability, Thomas Prush, Robert Costanza, Herman Daly
97. Tourism and Sustainability: Development and New Tourism in the Third World, M. Mowforth
98. Ecological Economics: The Science and Management of Sustainability, Robert Costanza
99. Heating, Cooling, Lighting: Sustainable Design Methods for Architects, Norbert Lechner