Welcome to Auburn University Outreach
It is my pleasure to welcome you to University Outreach at Auburn University. Auburn has a long history of service to Alabama’s citizens, professionals, businesses, schools and government through its outreach division – more than a century in fact!
Today, we remain dedicated to helping you meet your educational goals and improve the quality of life in your community.
We also actively encourage the engagement of our own university faculty and students in service to your community. Here on this website, faculty can find many resources to enhance their outreach scholarship. Students can take advantage of the growing number of service and learning opportunities available through our network of community partners.
Some of our major programs and services include:
- On-site training and customized development programs to business and industry;
- Professional certification programs and CEU courses;
- On-line and distance education courses and graduate degree programs;
- Lifelong learning programs for young and old alike, including recreational and academic camps for students and our newly expanded OLLI programs for senior adults;
- Training and technical services for governments and elected officials as well as economic development assistance for community leaders;
- A helpful directory of outreach contacts university-wide.
- The AuburnServes network connects students and faculty with community partners to facilitate engagement in a variety of service learning and experiential education activities locally, regionally, and even internationally.
Your suggestions, comments, and questions are always welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't hesitate to contact us. Together, we can make a difference!
Royrickers Cook, PhD
Assistant Vice President for University Outreach
Last Updated: August 28, 2015