- September 27, 2016 – Community Partner Training. The Office of Public Service is hosting a Community Partner Training on Tuesday, September the 27th from 1–2:30 P.M. at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. This training will include a general overview of the benefits of diversity in nonprofit organizations and how it can increase the effectiveness of your outreach. Our speaker for the event is Dr. Adeola Fayemi from the Auburn University Office of Diversity & Inclusion. The session is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided. Please contact Megan Sawyer at email@example.com if you would like to attend!
- October 11-12, 2016 – Alabama Assistive Technology Expo & Conference (ALATEC). The Alabama Assistive Technology Expo and Conference (ALATEC) will be held October 11–12, 2016 at the Auburn University Student Center. For conference questions, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Alan Spencer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (334) 844-5193.
- October 15-20, 2016 – Educational & Cultural Delegation to Cuba. Join Auburn University Outreach on the next delegation to Cuba October 15-20, 2016.
- November 9, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Influence Through Accountability" with Larry Little. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Larry Little as part of their Leadership Series on November 9, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: September 19, 2016