- January 31, 2017 – AuburnServes Lunch & Learn. This Lunch & Learn event is an opportunity for students to hear about the mission statement and volunteer opportunities from three local organizations. This is a great chance to get one-on-one time with community partners! If you have any questions please contact Megan Sawyer at email@example.com or 334-844-5130.
- February 13, 2017 – Service Learning Colloquia. The Office of Public Service is hosting a Service Learning Colloquia on Monday, February 13, 2017 in the AU Student Center, Room 2222. Brigitta R. Brunner Ph.D. will provide an overview of her recently edited book, Creating Citizens: Liberal Arts and Community & Civic Engagement in the Landgrant Tradition. All students, faculty and staff and invited to attend, but seating is limited. Contact Joyce Thomas-Vinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve a seat.
- February 22, 2017 – Outreach & Engaged Scholars Recognition Luncheon. A luncheon will be held on February 22, 2017 from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. at the Alfa Pavilion (Red Barn) on Auburn University's campus. During the luncheon, we will recognize the 2016-17 Competitive Outreach Scholarship Grant winners and commend them on their accomplishments. If you would like to attend the luncheon, please RSVP.
- March 15, 2017 – Proposal Submission Deadline: 2017 ESC Conference. The deadline for proposal submissions for the 2017 ESC Conference is March 15, 2017.
- June 21-22, 2017 – Anti-Bullying Summit. The 7th Annual Anti-Bullying Summit, hosted by Auburn University Office of Professional & Continuing Education and Truman Pierce Institute, will be held June 21–22, 2017 at the Wyndham Hotel and Conference Center, Peachtree City, GA.
- September 26-27, 2017 – 2017 Engagement Scholarship Consortium (ESC) Conference. The 18th Annual Conference of the Engagement Scholarship Consortium (ESC) will be held on September 26-27, 2017 in Birmingham, AL. The conference is hosted by Auburn University in partnership with the ESC Southern Region.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: January 24, 2017