- February 19, 2015 – The Office of Public Service is sponsoring a community partner training that will address the topic of Standards of Excellence. This training session will be held 1 - 2:30 p.m., February 19, 2015 at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. Shannon Ammons, CEO Alabama Association of Nonprofits, will conduct the session. Attendance is free. Please contact Liz Harbin at email@example.com to reserve a place for your organization.
- February 23-25, 2015 – The Outreach Scholarship Symposium (OSS) will be held February 23-25, 2015. It will begin the afternoon of February 23rd at the Auburn University Hotel and Dixon Conference Center and continue February 24th and 25th, 2015 at the Auburn University Student Center.
- March 2, 2015 – Deadline for Nominations - Award for Excellence in Faculty Outreach. You are invited to submit nominations for the 2015 Auburn University Award for Excellence in Faculty Outreach. All full-time faculty including those with extension appointments are eligible. Nominations should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF file in the format outlined in the Call for Nominations. Deadline for receipt of nominations is Monday, March 2, 2015, at 4:00 p.m. Please share this information and accompanying criteria with faculty in your area. For further information, contact Ralph Foster, Director of Office of Public Service, at 844-5118.
- March 12, 2015 – The Office of Public Service is sponsoring a community partner training. This training session will be held 1 - 2:30 p.m., March 12, 2015 at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Kathleen Hale, M.P.A. Program Director and Associate Professor with the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University, will conduct the session. Attendance is free. Please contact Liz Harbin at email@example.com to reserve a spot.
- June 18-19, 2015 – The 5th Annual Anti-Bullying Summit, hosted by Auburn University, will be held June 18-19, 2015 in Peachtree City, GA.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: January 27, 2015