- January 24–26, 2018 – ACCMA Winter Conference. The ACCMA Winter Conference is being held January 24-26, 2018 at the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Mountain Brook, Alabama.
- January 30, 2018 – AuburnServes Lunch & Learn. The Office of Public Service will host a AuburnServes Lunch and Learn on January 30, 11:45 A.M. – 12:45 P.M. in the AU Student Center Room 2310. Representatives from the Lee County Literacy Coalition, Kreher Preserve & Nature Center and Alabama Rural Ministries will give presentations on their agencies and provide information on opportunities for engagement. Students, faculty and staff are invited to attend. Seating is limited; contact Anton Ware, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve a seat.
- February 7, 2018 – AU Leadership Series: Developing Your Personal Leadership Values and Philosophy with Danny Butler. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting the first installment of the 2018 AU Leadership Series on February 7, 2018 from 8 A.M. – 12 P.M. at the Auburn University Student Center, Ballroom B. The event features Danny Butler, Auburn University professor in the Thomas Walter Center. Butler works jointly in the Raymond J. Harbert College of Business and the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering in the Business Engineering Technology program where he helps commercialize technology. Butler has led student teams internationally and has developed and presented executive development programs for numerous global companies.
- February 8, 2018 – Community Partner Training: Social Media for Social Good: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media to Accomplish Their Missions. The Office of Public Service is hosting a Community Partner Training entitled "Social Media for Social Good: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media to Accomplish Their Missions" on Thursday, February 8, 2018 from 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Emory Serviss from the Department of Marketing within the Harbert College of Business will provide helpful tips on how to develop social media strategies and campaigns that engage, create trust, and move stakeholders to action. The session is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided. Please contact Anton Ware at email@example.com if you would like to reserve a seat.
- March 2–11 – Ghana Spring Break Tour. Join Outreach Global this Spring for a 9-day educational and cultural tour in Ghana from March 2-11, 2018. This tour includes visiting: Educational Institutions, Historical Sites, Museums, National Reserve Parks, and Volunteer Opportunities. For more information, please contact: Dr. Elizabeth Essamuah-Quansah or Mac-Jane Crayton, Office of Outreach Global, 334-844-5716.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: January 19, 2018