- Outreach Scholarship Symposium Proposal Deadline– Proposals for the 2014 Outreach Scholarship Symposium are due on December 11th no later than 11:59 p.m. via email at email@example.com and will be reviewed by the Outreach Scholarship Symposium Program Committee.
- 2013 House United Building Project – House United is a joint project between Auburn University, Habitat for Humanity and the University of Alabama. Ten students from each school will work together on a building project, December 15-18, 2013 in Lee County, Alabama.
- *This event has been rescheduled* – "Become the Real Deal" Leadership Seminar – The Office of Professional and Continuing Education and the Office of Alumni Affairs will host "Become the Real Deal", part of OPCE's Leadership Series, from 8:30 am - Noon Thursday, January 16, at The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center. The four-hour seminar will be presented by best-selling author and Emmy Award-winning TV broadcaster, Connie Dieken. Participants will learn how to override personal influence-diminishing tendencies, as well as the skills needed to gain influence and lead an organization to success. To learn more about the seminar or to register online, go to this website or call OPCE at (334) 844-5100.
- “Honoring the Past, Charting the Future” Luncheon – The “Honoring the Past, Charting the Future” luncheon commemorating and recognizing integration at Auburn University will be January 21, 2014 at 11:45 am in Ballroom A at The Hotel at Auburn University. Honored guests will include Dr. Harold A. Franklin, Dr. Samuel Pettijohn, Mr. Willie Wyatt, and Mr. Anthony Lee. The Auburn University Gospel Choir will perform and educator and Affrilachian poet, Frank X. Walker will be the keynote speaker.
- Outreach Scholarship Symposium– The 2014 Outreach Scholarship Symposium is scheduled for February 10 & 11, 2014 at the Auburn University Student Center.
- 2014 Gulf-South Summit – Auburn University extends an invitation to one and all to attend the 2014 Gulf-South Summit at Auburn, Alabama. This year’s Summit is entitled "Creating Capacity Collaboratively: Connecting Learning and Civic Outcomes." The conference will be held March 26-28, 2014.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: December 9, 2013