- October 26, 2016 – All In, All Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Event. In order to promote breast cancer awareness, the Vice President for University Outreach, in collaboration with The Office of Public Service and the Chi Chapter of Phi Delta Chi Fraternity, will host the 6th annual All In, All Pink event on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- October 29, 2016 – More Than Auburn's Virtual 5K. On October 29, 2016, More Than Auburn, a service group dedicated to raising awareness and funds for the work of global NGOs, will host a Virtual 5K to benefit the Liberia Cancer Research Initiative, a registered Liberian NGO. A virtual 5k is a race that can be run at any location. Your participation can be through a walk, treadmill, or a run outside, on your own, or with a group of friends. Questions? Contact Alyse Scott or Kelly Krawczyk.
- November 3, 2016 – Community Partner Training. The Office of Public Service will be hosting a Community Partner Training on Thursday, November 3rd from 1–2:30 P.M. at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. The training will be focused on the Fair Labor Act and how this change will affect nonprofit operations. Our speaker for the event is Shannon Ammons who serves as CEO for The Alabama Association of Nonprofits. This event is free and open to the public and light refreshments will be provided. Please email Megan Sawyer at email@example.com if you would like to attend!
- November 9, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Influence Through Accountability" with Larry Little. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Larry Little as part of their Leadership Series on November 9, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- December 5-8, 2016 – Outreach Global Hosts Delegation from Ghana. Outreach Global welcomes delegation from University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: October 21, 2016