- August 25, 2016 – AuburnServes Lunch and Learn. The Office of Public Service will host a Lunch and Learn, August 25, from 11:45 A.M. – 12:45 P.M. in room 2107 of the Student Center. Representatives from Jean Dean RIF, Lee County Autism Resource and Advocacy, and Our House will share information about their agencies. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the organizations’ missions, events, volunteer campaigns, and much more! Please join us to learn how you can collaborate with our community partners. So bring your lunch, enjoy some light refreshments, and learn more about how to get involved in the community! All faculty, staff and students are welcome. If you would like to reserve a seat, please contact Megan Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 8, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Emotional Intelligence II" with Lori King-Taylor. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Lori King-Taylor as part of their Leadership Series on September 8, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- October 15-20, 2016 – Educational & Cultural Delegation to Cuba. Join Auburn University Outreach on the next delegation to Cuba October 15-20, 2016. Click here for more details.
- October 11-12, 2016 – Alabama Assistive Technology Expo & Conference (ALATEC). The Alabama Assistive Technology Expo and Conference (ALATEC) will be held October 11–12, 2016 at the Auburn University Student Center. For conference questions, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Ben Pierce by email: email@example.com or phone: (334) 844-5193.
- November 9, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Influence Through Accountability" with Larry Little. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Larry Little as part of their Leadership Series on November 9, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: August 17 2016