- September 8, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Emotional Intelligence II" with Lori King-Taylor. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Lori King-Taylor as part of their Leadership Series on September 8, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- October 11-12, 2016 – Alabama Assistive Technology Expo & Conference (ALATEC). The Alabama Assistive Technology Expo and Conference (ALATEC) will be held October 11–12, 2016 at the Auburn University Student Center. For conference questions, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Ben Pierce by email: email@example.com or phone: (334) 844-5193.
- October 15-20, 2016 – Educational & Cultural Delegation to Cuba. Join Auburn University Outreach on the next delegation to Cuba from Saturday, October 15 through Thursday, October 20, 2016. Click here for more details.
- November 9, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Influence Through Accountability" with Larry Little. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Larry Little as part of their Leadership Series on November 9, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: July 29, 2016