AuburnServes is a web-based network designed to provide support for students in either classes or organizations, and also those who wish to document their service project activities on an individual basis. The network provides general communications of upcoming service opportunities and calls for volunteers. The networking system is supported by Service Learning Pro, which allows students to register online, create a personal profile, and document service particpation. AuburnServes is also on Facebook.
- Contains directory of more than 140 community partners and campus engagement projects.
Annual Student Development Programs
- Volunteer Fair every semester. Check here periodically for more information about upcoming Volunteer Fairs.
Sponsored Engagement Projects
- House United: a joint-build project with Habitat for Humanity and the University of Alabama.
- Campus Kitchens: food preparation and distribution service.
- Blessings in a Backpack: partner with local school systems and the Dufner Foundation to help feed more than 700 students per week.
Other Student Engagement Resources on Campus
- IMPACT: Student Affairs-Community Service office provides students with the opportunity to volunteer throughout the week and other special one-time volunteer opportunities.
- College of Liberal Arts Community and Civic Engagement: dedicated to fostering a culture of both faculty and student engagement within and outside the university to address and solve challenges facing communities.
Last Updated: May 5, 2014