Request a Continuing Education Transcript


If you desire a transcript of credit hours earned in a degree program as an
enrolled student, requests should be directed to the Registrar's Office at
Auburn University or Auburn University at Montgomery.

Approved participants of Auburn University continuing education activities are eligible to receive the continuing education unit (CEU) award stated for each non-credit instructional program. All approved CEU awards are filed in each participant's continuing education record. To order an official copy of your CEU Record, please choose an order form from below.

Four convenient ways to order your CEU Record:

Transcript Questions:

  • Sarah Reese-Burney
    Admin Support Associate II
    phone: (334) 844-5119

Last Updated: November 4, 2013