Reporting Outreach Activities
Links in PDF format require Adobe Reader. If needed, download Adobe Reader for free.
- AU Outreach Information and CEU Activity Record Form
- Form used to report all outreach activities. An official AU outreach activity number is assigned upon submission to Outreach Information & Program Certification Office (OIPC), 201 O.D. Smith Hall.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Brochure addresses commonly asked questions about CEUs.
- Continuing Education Unit Policy and Reporting Guidelines
- Extensive policy document regarding CEU reporting.
- CEU Information & Participant Records
- Explains what Continuing Education Units (CEU) are and how to order an official copy of participant CEU record.
Auburn University outreach units, school and college departments, and faculty document their outreach activities through the Office of Public Service (OPS). OPS houses Auburn University's permanent records on continuing education programs and provides official copies of Continuing Educations Units (CEUs) awarded to qualified participants. OPS maintains information on all scheduled outreach activities and provides a calendar for public access.
Per SACS accreditation criteria and university policy all outreach activities and continuing education programs should be reported by the program chair or faculty member through their dean/director to OPS. All activities designed to offer CEU awards to participants in non-credit instructional activities must be reported to OPS in advance for review and approval by the university CEU Officer. After the activity, a record of all participants eligible for CEU awards must be forwarded to OPS. Quantities of participant CEU registration cards are available by contacting 334-844-4730 or email@example.com.
The above links provide access to the outreach activity reporting form, helpful FAQs about CEU awards, and Auburn's CEU Policy and Outreach Reporting Guidelines manual.
Last Updated: October 31, 2013