Auburn Test Prep Courses
Classroom & Live-Online
Whether you plan to enroll in an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school, or business school, the Office of Professional and Continuing Education can help you realize your academic goals with test preparation courses for the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and ACT.
Standardized test scores are a major component of the college application process and play a significant role in determining your future. Standardized tests help determine your admission status and are used in merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships. Let our Test Prep Courses help you prepare for, and excel in these important tests.
Auburn University Test Prep courses are designed by a team of former standardized exam question writers and test preparation experts. Our experienced and professional instructors are highly trained and care about your success. Let our Test Prep Courses help you achieve your goals.
All Auburn University Test Prep Courses include:
- Extensive classroom instruction
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Preparation materials
- Comprehensive presentations and explanations
- Practice test taking opportunities
- Actual questions from previous exams and computer-adaptive software
- Access to instructors beyond your classroom experience
Last Updated: October 23, 2018