GMAT Test Prep Course
Considering an MBA? Let us help! The GMAT is a major component of the MBA admissions process. Our instructors have the experience and knowledge to help you prepare for the GMAT and gain admission into the MBA program of your choice!
Enjoy the quality of Auburn University's traditional classroom GMAT Prep Class from the comfort and convenience of your home. This intensive online GMAT class is delivered by a live instructor and provides you with all the interactivity of a classroom experience. Whether you are in Mobile, Birmingham, Huntsville, across the state, or across the globe, our live-online GMAT Prep class will help you prepare for this important exam.
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review -the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons. Materials will be mailed directly to you.
"Thanks so much for all of the tips and insight that you've given during your classes. It has definitely made a difference and I'm glad that I took your class!" — Abby
"This is my second GMAT class and I got so much mare out of this one than the first. Excellent course and instructor!" — Tosca
Registration for the class includes all materials. We recommend registering at least 5 business days before the first class to ensure adequate time for delivery.
During this course you will:
- Receive 24 hours of expert instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT.
- Review the mathematical concepts tested on the GMAT.
- Review the Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions most typically seen on the GMAT’s Quantitative section.
- Strengthen your Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction skills with proven tips that help you save time, eliminate mistakes, and improve your score.
- Master the Analytical Writing Assessment by understanding the critical reasoning skills needed to ace the Analytical Writing section of the GMAT.
Last Updated: September 1, 2016