|Accounting & Tax Home||A & A Workshop||1-Day Tax Workshop||2-Day Tax Seminar||Ethics||Contact|
The IRS now requires a competency test for tax preparers who are neither CPAs, EAs, or an attorney before they can be classified as a Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP). There is no limit to the number of times you may take the IRS test, but you must succeed in passing the test by December 31, 2013. In addition, you must pay a fee of $116.00 each time you take the test. In order to save yourself the time expended to take the test, as well as the fees involved, we believe that you should seriously consider either attending a test prep course or purchasing a self-study guide (or perhaps both). If you are interested only in the review material for the IRS Exam, click here for information about our discounted fee for the RTRP Self-Study Guide.
Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute will assist you in preparing for the IRS competency test. We have partnered with Fast Forward Academy, Inc., (FFA) a recognized leader in test preparation study material. It is streamlined, study-efficient, and specifically designed material to assist you in your studies for the exam. This course qualifies for 8 CPE credit hours or .8 CEU from Auburn University.
THIS COURSE OFFERS:
• Live instruction in a comfortable setting from a qualified instructor
• You will receive FFA's IRS Tax Preparer Course & RTRP Exam Study Guide (paperback book)
• FFA's material will cover ALL topics on the RTRP exam
• FFA will offer an online test bank of questions, as well as online practice exams after the course
For more information and a description of class material visit our partner www.fastforwardacademy.com
RTRP Test Prep Course: Select one
|December 6||Bessemer, AL||Bessemer Civic Center||Agenda||$325|
• Early Bird Registration* — $325
*Registration received more than 10 days before the start of the seminar.
• Late Registration* — $ 350
*Registration received less than 10 days before the start of the seminar.
• On-site registration** — Only possible on a space available basis. Please phone 334.844.5100 to determine space and class material availability.
RTRP Accreditation: 8 CPE plus Auburn University awards .8 CEU upon completion of the course.
For more information about current programs or to assist with future accounting and tax continuing education program development, please contact Claire Twardy at email@example.com or call 334.844.5100.
Last Updated:October 11, 2012