Accounting & Tax Training Institute
Fundamentals of Quickbooks™ Pro: INFORMATION COMING SOON!
This course is designed for the beginner QuickBooks user as well as those desiring a refresher course. Computers are provided for each participant in a classroom setting. The course qualifies for 16.5 CPE (Accounting & Auditing credit hours).
Choose one session
- AUBURN: June 10-11 Auburn Center for Developing Industries
- MOBILE: April 30-May 1 Mobile Area Education Foundation
- MOBILE: September 18-19 Mobile Area Education Foundation
- BIRMINGHAM: coming soon
- HUNTSVILLE: coming soon
Click here for Fundamentals of Quickbooks™ Pro Agenda.
Click here for Fundamentals of Quickbooks™ Pro Locations & Directions.
• Early Bird Registration — $ 375
Registration received more than 10 days before the start of the seminar.
• Late Registration — $ 400
Registration received less than 10 days before the start of the seminar.
- Click here to register online.
- Click here for a registration form to register by phone, mail, or fax.
Fundamentals of Quickbooks Pro Accreditation:16.5 CPE (Accounting/Auditing hours)
Auburn University awards 1.65 CEU upon completion of the course.
Fundamentals of Quickbooks™ Pro Instructor Andrew Poulos, EA, ABA, ATP, Intuit Certified QuickBooks™ Pro Instructor
For more information about current programs or to assist with future accounting and tax continuing education program development, please contact Claire Twardy at email@example.com or call 334.844.5100.
Last Updated: March 19, 2014