Accounting & Tax Training Institute
Clergy Tax & Church Accounting Workshop
This course is designed to inform tax professionals, accountants, CPA's, church accounting staff, and church volunteers about current regulations concerning Clergy tax and accounting procedures. This course is approved for 8 CPE credit hours. All participants completing the program will receive CEU certificates.
Choose one session
- July 20, 2012: Birmingham / Jeff State Community College-Shelby Campus
- August 10, 2012: Montgomery/ AUM Taylor Center
- September 28, 2012: Mobile/ Spring Hill College-Student Center
Registration: $150 Early Registration Fee
- Click here for a registration form to register by phone, mail, or fax to 334.844.3101.
- Click here to register online.
Registration forms may be mailed with a check made payable to 'Auburn University' and sent to the following address:
OPCE - Clergy Tax
301 O.D. Smith Hall
Auburn, AL 36849-5608
Clergy Tax & Church Accounting Workshop Instructor Nancy Fritschner, CPA
For more information about current programs or to assist with future accounting and tax continuing education program development, please contact Claire Twardy at email@example.com or call 334.844.5100.
Last Updated: March 18, 2014