2014 Tax Professional Seminar: Arkansas
The 2014 Auburn University Tax Professional Seminars are sponsored by the Auburn University Office of Professional & Continuing Education in cooperation with the Internal Revenue Service.
For over forty years, this program has provided quality continuing education at an affordable price to tax professionals, enrolled agents, certified public accountants, certified financial planners, and attorneys. Each 2-day seminar provides a total of 800 minutes of instruction. The program approved for 16 CPE (including 2 hours of Ethics), 13.5 CLE (including 1.8 hours of Ethics for attorneys), and 1.6 CEU credit.
This course is designed for:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Enrolled Agents (EA)
- Certified Financial Planners (CFP)
- Public Accountants (PA)
- Other Tax Return Preparers (OTRP)
IRS Continuing Education Provider
Auburn University Accounting & Tax Training Institute is proud to announce we have been approved as an IRS Continuing Education Provider. Tax preparers should always look for IRS approved providers when fulfilling their continuing education requirements. Provider # BYNJN, visit www.irs.gov/taxpros/ce for more information.
This course offers:
- Lectures on new and current tax laws plus special topics
- This course fulfills the continuing education requirements for all tax professionals including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Enrolled Agents (EA), Public Accountants (PA), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), other tax return preparers (OTRP) and attorneys. All sessions qualify for 16 CPE including 2 hours of Ethics or for attorneys - 13.5 CLE including 1.8 hours of Ethics.
- Practical information for your tax practice.
- The National Income Tax Workbook complete with index and searchable CD. This 700 page tax workbook offers tax professionals current information needed to prepare individual and small business income tax returns. The CD includes text from the 2005-2013 workbook. This book is only available to registrants of the seminar. No individual books will be sold without complete registration at a seminar site.
Choose one session (All sessions qualify for 16 CPE including 2 hours of Ethics or for attorneys - 13.5 CLE including 1.8 hours of Ethics).
|2014 Date||City||Location||Agenda||Early Fee||Register Online|
|Oct. 28-29||Fayetteville, AR||Fayetteville Town Center||Agenda||$180||Register|
|Oct. 30-31||Little Rock, AR||Statehouse Convention Ctr||Agenda||$180||Register|
Printable Registration Form
- Early Bird Registration - $180
- Registration received more than 3 days before the start of the seminar.
- Late Registration - $205
- Registration received less than 10 days before the start of the seminar.
- On-site registration - $230
- On-site registration only possible on a space available basis. Please phone 334.844.5100 to determine space availability.
The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Requests to transfer your registration to another person or another seminar site will be accommodated, when possible, for an additional $ 25.00 fee. Those registering and not attending the seminar may have materials sent to them by mailing a written request and a check for an additional $25.00 to cover shipping and handling (via UPS) to the Office of Professional & Continuing Education, 301 O.D. Smith Hall, Auburn, AL, 36849-5608.
Tax Professional Seminar Accreditation
16 CPE including 2 hours of Ethics/13.5 CLE including 1.8 hours of Ethics for attorneys. Auburn University awards 1.6 CEU upon completion of the course.
Last Updated: October 20, 2014