Summer Experience Academic Camps
Auburn Summer Experience academic camps are a collaborative effort between Auburn University colleges, schools, and departments and the Office of Professional and Continuing Education.
In 1945, Dr George Petrie, author of the Auburn Creed, wrote "I believe in education, which gives me the knowledge to work wisely and trains my mind and my hands to work skillfully." In this spirit, Auburn faculty and staff, recognized experts in their fields, are eager to share the best of Auburn and provide a high-quality experience, designed to inspire lifelong learning and develop academic interests in a variety of disciplines, to young adults.
Participants will meet students from across the country while experiencing life at Auburn first-hand. In 2013, we hosted over 630 students from 30 states, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Camp tuition fees are all inclusive and cover all instruction, housing, meals, transportation fees, recreational activities, as well as a camp t-shirt and photo.
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Summer Camp
- Architecture Camps (2 sessions)
- Art: Summer Art Studio Intensive
- Black Belt Community Foundation Legacy Camp
- Building Construction Camp
- Computer Science For All Girls (CS4ALL-G) Camp
- Design Workshop (Industrial Design) (2 sessions)
- Fish (and Aquaculture) Camp
- Food Science Camp
- Forestry Camp
- Engineering Camps: SR TIGERS
- Engineering Camps: Women in Engineering
- Guitar Workshop
- Korean Cultural Experience Camp
- Loachapoka Exploring Auburn Days (LEAD)
- Musical Theatre Camp
- Project Design Week (Fashion and Interior Design)
- REAL Cents REAL Change℠ Summer Camp (Financial Management and Philanthropic Impact)
- Strings and Chamber Music Camp
- Veterinary Camps: JR and SR
- World Affairs Youth Seminar (Model United Nations)
- Camp FAQs
- Camp Supplies
- Getting to Auburn
- Summer Experience on Facebook
- Auburn University Admissions: Prospective Students
- Auburn University Campus Tours + Visit
- The Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau: Local Lodging, Shopping, and Dining
For program questions, please contact the coordinator, Jeff Dyal at 334.844.5817.
Last Updated: July 1, 2014