Cheer and Dance Camps
Thank you for your interest in Auburn University Cheer and Dance camps! We are committed to providing campers, coaches, staff, and parents an extraordinary camp experience. Our programs are designed to provide a fun positive learning experience in a safe, first-class environment.
First Class Facilities
Bring your squad to Auburn and enjoy some of the top athletic, housing, and dining facilities in the SEC! Planning your trip is easy using the "What to Expect" PDF below which contains important information regarding check-in procedures, housing assignments, parking, dining, pictures, and more.
All camps will be housed in the Quad Dormitories which are configured in suites consisting of two double rooms (two students per room) connected by a bathroom. Convenient, online room assignment registration is available for all camps prior to arrival. NOTE: Discounted rates are available at the AU Hotel and Conference Center for parents.
All meals will be at the Village Dining Hall. A special Sponsor Luncheon is available for coaches.
All practice facilities are indoors and air conditioned, including the Auburn Arena and Student Activities Center (SAC). Both are conveniently located near the Village Dining Hall and just a short walk from the Quad Dormitories.
Squad and Individual Photographs
A professional photographer will be available for UCA, UDA, and NCA camps to take squad and individual photos during camp registration. Group and individual photos are $11 each.
We value receiving feedback about your camp experience. Your recommendations allow us to make improvements each year. Please complete the below survey/evaluation by the completion of camp:
2015 Camp Lineup
Click on the UCA, NCA, UDA, or Half Time USA link below to register:
- Universal Cheerleaders Association (UCA)
- UCA 1: May 27 – 30 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 2: June 3 – 6 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 3: June 10 – 13 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 4: June 17 – 20 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 5: June 21 – 24 (Sun – Wed)
- UCA 6: July 12 – 15 (Sun –Wed)
- National Cheerleaders Association (NCA)
- NCA 1: July 19 – 22 (Sun – Wed)
- Universal Dance Association (UDA)
- UDA 1: June 10 – 13 (Wed – Sat)
- UDA 2: June 21 – 24 (Sun – Wed)
- UDA 3: July 14 – 17 (Tues – Fri)
- Half Time USA Band Front Camps
- June 25 – 27 (Thur – Sat)
Important Links for Participants, Parents, and Coaches
- What to Bring to Camp
- Getting to Auburn
- The Hotel at Auburn University: War Eagle Partners Discounted Rates
- The Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau: Local Lodging, Shopping, and Dining
- Auburn University Admissions: Prospective Students
- Auburn University Campus Tours + Visit
- Summer Experience on Facebook
For program questions, please contact Jeff Dyal, at 334-844-5817 or email@example.com
Last Updated: December 19, 2014