Cheer and Dance Camps
Thank you for your interest in Auburn University Cheer and Dance camps! We are committed to providing campers, coaches, staff, and parents an extraordinary camp experience. Our programs are designed to provide a fun positive learning experience in a safe, first-class environment.
First Class Facilities and Simplified Trip Planning
Bring your squad to Auburn and enjoy some of the top athletic, housing, and dining facilities in the SEC! Planning your trip is easy using the "What to Expect" PDF below which contains important information regarding check-in procedures, housing assignments, parking, dining, pictures, and more. NOTE: Discounted rates are available at the AU Hotel and Conference Center for parents
All UCA, UDA, and NCA camps will be housed in the Village Dormitories which are configured in "super suites" shared by four students. The suites consist primarily of four single bedrooms, two bathrooms and a common living/dining area. The Half Time USA Band Front Camp will reside in the Hill Dormitories. Convenient, online room assignment registration is available for all camps prior to arrival.
All meals will be at the Village Dining Hall. A special Sponsor Luncheon is available for coaches.
All practice facilities are indoors and air conditioned, including the Auburn Arena and Student Activities Center (SAC). Both are conveniently located by the Village Dining Hall and Village Dormitories.
Squad and Individual Photographs
A professional photographer will be available for UCA, UDA, and NCA camps to take squad and individual photos during camp registration. Squads will reserve their photo shoot time during registration on a first come, first served basis. Aubie will be available for some photo sessions. Squads need to be dressed and ready for their picture 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time. Group and individual photos are $11 each. Squad sponsors are responsible for orders and payment. Photos will be delivered during the sponsor luncheon on the next to last day of camp and payment is due at that time. Payment can be made by either cash or check (write checks payable to “Auburn University”).
2014 Camp Lineup
To register, click on the UCA, NCA, UDA, or Half Time USA link.
- Universal Cheerleaders Association (UCA)
- UCA 1: May 28 – 31 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 2: June 4 – 7 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 3: June 11 – 14 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 4: June 18 – 21 (Wed – Sat)
- UCA 5: June 22 – 25 (Sun – Wed)
- UCA 6: July 15 – 18 (Tues – Fri)
- National Cheerleaders Association (NCA)
- NCA 1: July 20 – 23 (Sun – Wed)
- Universal Dance Association (UDA)
- UDA 1: June 11 – 14 (Wed – Sat)
- UDA 2: June 22 – 25 (Sun – Wed)
- UDA 3: July 15 – 18 (Tues – Fri)
- Half Time USA Band Front Camps
- June 26 – 28 (Thur – Sat)
Staff is available 24 hours a day to assist with camp needs.
Important Links for Participants, Parents, and Coaches
- What to Bring to Camp
- Getting to Auburn
- The Hotel at Auburn University: War Eagle Partners Discounted Rates
- The Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau: Local Lodging, Shopping, and Dining
- Auburn University Admissions: Prospective Students
- Auburn University Campus Tours + Visit
- Summer Experience on Facebook
For program questions, please contact Chris Thompson, at (334) 844-3115.
Last Updated: June 2, 2014