Camp Planning Resources for Faculty and Staff
Planning for 2015 summer camp season is underway. For each summer program sponsored by Auburn University, a Certificate of Sponsorship and Request for Facility Use must be completed to help ensure proper oversight, as well as adequate housing and food services are available for your program.
- Assistant Vice President for University Outreach 2015 Summer Program Scheduling Memo
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Request for Facility Use
Completed forms are due by October 17, 2014. Email completed forms to Jeff Dyal or fax them to 334.844.3101, attn Jeff.
- Policy on Minors Involved in University-Sponsored Programs or Programs Held at the University and/or Housed in University Facilities
- Risk Management Minors on Campus Website
- Summer Camp Policy Manual
- Camp Planning FAQs
- Tiger Dining Food Services Form
- Summer Program Request for Parking
For additional information, please contact Jeff Dyal at 334.844.5817.
Last Updated: September 17, 2014