Supply Chain Cybersecurity
Strengthening the Vendor Links
Vendors are essential contributors to business outcomes—and to an organization’s cybersecurity risk, particularly when the supply chain spans many companies and countries. This course explores how leaders can work together to secure the supply chain, sharing responsibility for transparency and accountability with vendors and customers. The learning experience will enable you to:
- Identify the full range of ways in which your organization’s supply chain is susceptible
- Map the supply chain structure, identifying the points at which security most needs to be strengthened
- Determine specific policy and procedural changes that need to be made
- Ensure that responsibility and accountability for cybersecurity are allocated appropriately among relevant stakeholders
Who will benefit?
- VPs, directors, and their staffs
- CIOs, CSOs, and CISOs and their direct reports
- Procurement, contracting, and logistics leaders and staff
- Business development and partner management teams
Course locations and dates to be announced.
Join our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date course schedule and program developments.
To learn more about this course, discuss the advantages of enrolling participants from across your organization, or explore bringing the program to your organization for enterprise-wide benefit, please contact Alan Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (334)- 844-5193.
Early registration discount: Register 30 or more days before course start and save 10% off the tuition fee.
Group discount: Register 5 or more participants from your organization for a single course session and save 20% off the tuition fee. (You may be able to realize greater savings, and reap additional benefits, by bringing this course on site to your organization.) To learn more, please contact Alan Spencer, email@example.com, (334) 844-5193.
Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 30 days before course start for a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before course start for a 75% refund. Tuition is nonrefundable for cancellations fewer than 7 days before course start. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Last Updated: May 10, 2017