Implementing the NIST Framework: A Hands-On Approach
A Hands-On Approach
Provides a deep dive into how best to utilize the NIST Cybersecurity Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure as a roadmap to assessing your organization’s current cybersecurity vulnerabilities and capabilities, setting goals for improvement, and measuring progress. Will prepare you to:
- Articulate the importance of cybersecurity, and the business impact and benefit of specific cybersecurity measures
- Assess your organization’s current cybersecurity state
- Create and implement a plan to improve your organization’s cybersecurity posture, and assess progress toward targeted goals
- Prioritize and validate cybersecurity investments from a risk management perspective
Who will benefit?
- Technical and nontechnical executives and business leaders, including C-level executives, VPs, and directors
- All individuals charged with formulating or supporting a cyber-security implementation effort
Course locations and dates to be announced.
Join our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date course schedule and program developments.
To learn more about this course, discuss the advantages of enrolling participants from across your organization, or explore bringing the program to your organization for enterprise-wide benefit, please contact Alan Spencer, email@example.com, (334)- 844-5193.
Early registration discount: Register 30 or more days before course start and save 10% off the tuition fee.
Group discount: Register 5 or more participants from your organization for a single course session and save 20% off the tuition fee. (You may be able to realize greater savings, and reap additional benefits, by bringing this course on site to your organization.) To learn more, please contact Alan Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (334) 844-5193.
Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 30 days before course start for a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before course start for a 75% refund. Tuition is nonrefundable for cancellations fewer than 7 days before course start. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Last Updated: May 10, 2017