Incident Response and Crisis Management
No organization can consider itself immune to cyber attack, no matter how robust its preventive and defensive cybersecurity measures. Every organization must have in place similarly robust incident response and crisis management plans to enable it to respond quickly, intelligently, and efficiently to a serious cyber event. This course prepares you to:
- Approach incident response and crisis management planning both strategically and tactically
- Develop a comprehensive plan that aligns with your organization’s overall crisis management and corporate communications policies and practices
- Build in specific points for escalation to senior management for decision making and action
- Determine how best to vet the plan, obtain approvals, and conduct application exercises
Who will benefit?
- All C-level executives and their direct reports, including CIOs, CSOs, and CISOs
- Legal, financial, public relations, and corporate communications teams
- All individuals with responsibility for cybersecurity incident-response planning
Course locations and dates to be announced.
Join our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date course schedule and program developments.
To learn more about this course, discuss the advantages of enrolling participants from across your organization, or explore bringing the program to your organization for enterprise-wide benefit, please contact Alan Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (334)- 844-5193.
Early registration discount: Register 30 or more days before course start and save 10% off the tuition fee.
Group discount: Register 5 or more participants from your organization for a single course session and save 20% off the tuition fee. (You may be able to realize greater savings, and reap additional benefits, by bringing this course on site to your organization.) To learn more, please contact Alan Spencer, email@example.com, (334) 844-5193.
Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 30 days before course start for a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before course start for a 75% refund. Tuition is nonrefundable for cancellations fewer than 7 days before course start. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Last Updated: May 10, 2017