Cybersecurity and Enterprise Risk Management
Addressing Potential Business Impact
Enables you to make sure that cybersecurity risk management is an integral part of enterprise risk management—by accurately sizing up the cyber threats to your organization, thoroughly understanding the organization’s vulnerabilities, and putting in place the right cyber risk management measures at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels. Prepares you to:
- Ask the right questions in order to reach sound cyber risk assessments
- Integrate cybersecurity concerns and cyber risk assessments into enterprise-level risk, assessment, management, and decision making
- Develop policies and programs to ensure that cyber risk is managed routinely, consistently, and continuously
- Determine or recommend the role that cyber insurance should play
Who will benefit?
- All individuals who have a role in identifying and managing risks for all or a part of their organization
- All those responsible for the organization’s cybersecurity, including CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, other C-level leaders, and their direct reports, as well as all technical leaders and managers
Course locations and dates to be announced.
Join our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date course schedule and program developments.
To learn more about this course, discuss the advantages of enrolling participants from across your organization, or explore bringing the program to your organization for enterprise-wide benefit, please contact Alan Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (334)- 844-5193.
Early registration discount: Register 30 or more days before course start and save 10% off the tuition fee.
Group discount: Register 5 or more participants from your organization for a single course session and save 20% off the tuition fee. (You may be able to realize greater savings, and reap additional benefits, by bringing this course on site to your organization.) To learn more, please contact Alan Spencer, email@example.com, (334) 844-5193.
Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 30 days before course start for a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before course start for a 75% refund. Tuition is nonrefundable for cancellations fewer than 7 days before course start. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Last Updated: May 10, 2017